Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I've just lurked the last few days, haven't wanted to comment, just happily read all the good (some great) stuff.

I'm SO happy with this, really, I am......but is there anyone else just not gonna settle 'til it's all dusted & boxed off or am I being really miserable abaarrrr it...?

It's such an EVERTON thing innit, it comes with being so - it's BOSS news yet, somewhere/somehow and despite really trying not to - I'm waiting for it to go arse up (I'm sure it won't like. I think. It won't, will it?)

I want the MOSH to speak to us, ideally wearing a cape, whilst on the back of a lorry full of dancing girls, going up and down County Road, with lights on it. All that kinda stuff...

Usmanov is richer than Abramovitch mate, and by a significant amount as well. If I were an Arsenal fan I'd be fuming that Kroenke is calling the shots and not him.

Oh God mate i know he is, also he is an absolute beats in getting into investments early that turn out to be massive

made a shedload from being one of the first facebook initial investors for example.

Over here one of the newspapers we get is owned by him, my mobile phone is on his network, the wifes best mate works for mail.ru which he owns a huge chunk of as well, the bloke is absolutely an amazing businessman, and unlike a lot of the oligarchs has made absolute fortunes subsequently from his own investments mainly in tech companies, the fact Moshiri was his closest advisor makes me very confident that we have a great man with a very acute vision on board.

The week in the life of an Evertonian:

Saturday: Major shareholder announced
Sunday: Liverpool lose in the final
Monday: Besic new deal
Tuesday: Batter Villa
Wednesday: Shareholder confirmed with the FA
Thursday: Big players speak about exciting future at Everton
Friday: Plans announced
Saturday: Party at Goodison

I've just lurked the last few days, haven't wanted to comment, just happily read all the good (some great) stuff.

I'm SO happy with this, really, I am......but is there anyone else just not gonna settle 'til it's all dusted & boxed off or am I being really miserable abaarrrr it...?

It's such an EVERTON thing innit, it comes with being so - it's BOSS news yet, somewhere/somehow and despite really trying not to - I'm waiting for it to go arse up (I'm sure it won't like. I think. It won't, will it?)

I want the MOSH to speak to us, ideally wearing a cape, whilst on the back of a lorry full of dancing girls, going up and down County Road, with lights on it. All that kinda stuff...

It could be rejected still..but I am sure they have looked into it all.

The Premier League Handbook suggests the process can take 10 days. However I do not expect this approval to take so long.

If Dean did indeed broker this deal like a lot of the rumnours suggest then with his past connections to the FA mate it should not take long at all to be ratified

We've got a new shareholder, who is more than proficient as a businessman and who Usmanov regards as his mentor, not the other way round.
Why are we even trying to second guess who will or won't be coming on board?
Just enjoy, wait for the deal to be ratified and see what more detail is put in the public domain.
And that's from a miserable old git like me.
best post on here . More always wants more though . people get greedy

The week in the life of an Evertonian:

Saturday: Major shareholder announced
Sunday: Liverpool lose in the final
Monday: Besic new deal
Tuesday: Batter Villa
Wednesday: Shareholder confirmed with the FA
Thursday: Big players speak about exciting future at Everton
Friday: Plans announced
Saturday: Party at Goodison

Saturday: Major shareholder announced ( RS go nuts )
Sunday: Liverpool lose in the final ( RS say they have been cheated )
Monday: Besic new deal ( RS say Lucas is much better )
Tuesday: Batter Villa ( RS say Villa are crap anyway )
Wednesday: Shareholder confirmed with the FA (RS go screaming to FA to oppose the deal unfair as they never get money to spend )
Thursday: Big players speak about exciting future at Everton ( RS claim Lucas is better than all of our team put together )
Friday: Plans announced ( RS say their stand is the greatest thing ever and should entitle them to be crowned Prem winners )
Saturday: Party at Goodison[/QUOTE] (RS stand outside shouting 5 times lad but nobody takes any notice )

RAWK goes mental, biggest club ever gets posted 1 million times in 10 minutes.

Everton reject thousands of member applications from people in Norway. Telling them to go glory hunt elsewhere.

My initial thoughts about that was, "Is that a white phone?", Cos if it is, then I don't want him anywhere near the club. On closer inspection I don't think it is.

upload_2016-3-1_10-28-21.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back