Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
As you say mate, Interesting times, and good times ahead

Be interesting to watch what eventually happens at Arsenal 1-3 years down the line, as it will reach a tipping point i believe for one or the other, and thought provoking to get another persons take on the matter, how it pans out only time will tell.

Either way I'm just bloody well happy we have a new owner now who is knowledgable about the game, been involved in the game at the highest level, has a vision, a plan, contacts and well lets face it has money too which helps ;)

Totally agree.

I think we as fans are all in for a period of adjustment. Understandably given the past there is some caution, but I think the caution is misplaced.

We soon will have the means to start fulfilling the fans expectations, pressure will be on the players and management to deliver.

Happy times!

Totally agree.

I think we as fans are all in for a period of adjustment. Understandably given the past there is some caution, but I think the caution is misplaced.

We soon will have the means to start fulfilling the fans expectations, pressure will be on the players and management to deliver.

Happy times!

With 9/10 new owners coming in I'd be somewhere between a bit worried or nervous to absolutely terrified about what may happen mate, this is one of those rare people that in business terms is blue chip, business background, love of the sport, stated intentions and goals he has within the sport for a club he has control in (evidenced by the Arsenal open letter), everything about him is top class and checks out (won't lie that the Usimov carrot dangling adds a certain what if possibility about the future as well) but even if nothing ever comes from that, I am a very happy bunny right now

About time some pressure came on the players/management as well, been far too many years this club has been effectively a job for life if you wanted it on both counts

P.S. Have the strangest feeling we will see when it is finally announced about the stadium and what we will do, something that blows us all away (Kind of a Kings dock V2 but with a owner who realises the importance)

Not until the deal is ratified. I'd be very surprised if he was there. Assuming it's done by the weekend, you can see him next to Bil on Saturday , Jon's going to have to move over one. lol

Is there a chance this deal could be rejected? Any chance at all? This is Everton after all...

Not until the deal is ratified. I'd be very surprised if he was there. Assuming it's done by the weekend, you can see him next to Bil on Saturday , Jon's going to have to move over one. lol
Can you imagine the fume if he isn't seen in the crowd tonight? people will overreact about it

Just a thing on Moshiri`s niece twitter posts about a "celebration" with her uncle.
Do billionaires celebrate investing in companies or is he generally over the moon on this purchase?
Seems to me like he`s a very happy man!!

Just a thing on Moshiri`s niece posts about a "celebration" with her uncle.
Do billionaires celebrate investing in companies or is he generally over the moon on this purchase?
Seems to me like he`s a very happy man!!

Reading one of her other tweets in reply to someone - she says "its his dream come true", now while i am not linking that to him secretly being in the boys pen with Bill - he is obviously ambitious and sounds like he wants to own his own club. I think he is over the moon at owning us tbh.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back