Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Reading one of her other tweets in reply to someone - she says "its his dream come true", now while i am not linking that to him secretly being in the boys pen with Bill - he is obviously ambitious and sounds like he wants to own his own club. I think he is over the moon at owning us tbh.

if he is a 'football fan' then thats really important as he will want success and not just to make money

On a serious note the guy owns 10% of a steel and mining investment company and his best mate is the man.

If we don't get a monorail out of this I'm going to be pissed.
tumblr_nb8f6t06S01r8l8eno1_540.jpg

Isn't this as simple as Blue and Red ? This guy wanted to play in the Red pond, couldn't, then settled for the poorer Blue pond. Which means to me, he doesn't give a wee wee about Everton at all.....its just an investment to him. Might as well be some sheik buying up horses in Louisville. As an Everton fan, I can still remember Fellani and the munky bunch beating Arsenal.....I celebrated like it was 1999.....Barca and Man U beating Arsenal this past week ? Still celebrating like it was yesterday. I can't celebrate enough watching that mook of a club and their idiotic, anti-semitic fan base lose. So, how do you get told to be on your way by the Reds and THEN decide on lowly old and decrepit CF known as Everton ? Sounds like this guy should have been up the road a bit settling on with the Red Sox Owners of the Liverspots.

tim

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back