Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Waiting for Elstone to announce that Moshiri has failed his medical, I just can't shake the fear Everton have filled me with over the years.

I've read he is now separated from his wife, think she would have been on the blower to a decent divorce lawyer to put a stop of him spending this sort of money on a football club.

It would just be our luck.

Isn't this as simple as Blue and Red ? This guy wanted to play in the Red pond, couldn't, then settled for the poorer Blue pond. Which means to me, he doesn't give a wee wee about Everton at all.....its just an investment to him. Might as well be some sheik buying up horses in Louisville. As an Everton fan, I can still remember Fellani and the munky bunch beating Arsenal.....I celebrated like it was 1999.....Barca and Man U beating Arsenal this past week ? Still celebrating like it was yesterday. I can't celebrate enough watching that mook of a club and their idiotic, anti-semitic fan base lose. So, how do you get told to be on your way by the Reds and THEN decide on lowly old and decrepit CF known as Everton ? Sounds like this guy should have been up the road a bit settling on with the Red Sox Owners of the Liverspots.

tim

things must be desperate on RAWK

Totally agree.

I think we as fans are all in for a period of adjustment. Understandably given the past there is some caution, but I think the caution is misplaced.

We soon will have the means to start fulfilling the fans expectations, pressure will be on the players and management to deliver.

Happy times!
Couldn't agree more. Under kenwrights tenure, we have seen expectations 'watered down' where a top 10 finish and a good cup run is deemed successful. Moshiri won't accept this and nor should the fans. There is pressure on not only Martinez, but all elements of the club in particular the commercial team to raise their game. Mediocrity is not acceptable anymore, they will know what the consequences mean.

its been a few days now, and i'm still absolutely buzzing. Everything i read about the guy makes me like him more.

This is going to be good for everton, big time.

But we still have to allow him time to make the changes, it isn't going to be immediate.

Couldn't agree more. Under kenwrights tenure, we have seen expectations 'watered down' where a top 10 finish and a good cup run is deemed successful. Moshiri won't accept this and nor should the fans. There is pressure on not only Martinez, but all elements of the club in particular the commercial team to raise their game. Mediocrity is not acceptable anymore, they will know what the consequences mean.
So that miserable woman behind the bar at the Park end,wil have to get her act together.

Isn't this as simple as Blue and Red ? This guy wanted to play in the Red pond, couldn't, then settled for the poorer Blue pond. Which means to me, he doesn't give a wee wee about Everton at all.....its just an investment to him. Might as well be some sheik buying up horses in Louisville. As an Everton fan, I can still remember Fellani and the munky bunch beating Arsenal.....I celebrated like it was 1999.....Barca and Man U beating Arsenal this past week ? Still celebrating like it was yesterday. I can't celebrate enough watching that mook of a club and their idiotic, anti-semitic fan base lose. So, how do you get told to be on your way by the Reds and THEN decide on lowly old and decrepit CF known as Everton ? Sounds like this guy should have been up the road a bit settling on with the Red Sox Owners of the Liverspots.

tim
Wow....just wow (n)

Reading one of her other tweets in reply to someone - she says "its his dream come true", now while i am not linking that to him secretly being in the boys pen with Bill - he is obviously ambitious and sounds like he wants to own his own club. I think he is over the moon at owning us tbh.

Sounds to me like he's done his homework on us and realises the rich history we have in the game, we are a very prestigious club that have fallen on hard times the last 20 years.

This club is special, the amount of players that come here and say it is staggering, players who have no affinity with us end up leaving as fans.

Once we get a new stadium sorted with this fella behind us, we are back in the game, properly, we dominated the RS upto the 70's, they've had a cycle, now comes our turn again.

Laughing at probably 500 Evertonians trying to hit on his niece via Twitter under the pretence of 'welcoming' him to Everton.
She is fit to be fair. Persian girls usually are. :blush: I may have tweeted her too.
Toffee TV totally bamboozled her with scouse the poor thing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back