Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He is now presiding over the biggest mess I have seen at this club in all my 35 years supporting them.

It is not all his fault of course, but if he doesn’t show leadership now and get rid of Koeman then this is just going to be a rolling farce.

We also risk losing points that could be vital at the end of the season.

We have witnessed shockingly bad management and man-management, at best very questionable recruitment, and morale and confidence absolutely shot to pieces.

It’s not the first time I’ve waited for someone at the club to step up and show some balls rather than this comfy, homely, faux-familial sentimentality that stinks to high heaven.

Still maintain that he’ll dither over sacking him even further, each and every setback is crushing us now sadly.

Sweet jeesus, he allowed Lukaku to walk out the door without a replacement being secured.That appalling example of stupidity and incompetence undid in one foul swoop, whatever good that came out of our summer purchases.Well in Farhad lid.Go and release another statement to Jim White for yourself.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back