Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Even more than that comprehensive humbling at the hands of Arsenal, the most alarming image yesterday for me was Moshiri sat there with a bemused smile on his face clapping at the end of the game and looking like he was another one of Bill's actor mates drafted in to help him out of a tight spot.

In one moment the whole of the last 18 months looked like a fantastically spun piss take and any hope that we may improve on and off the field was crushed.

Hi Dave

I’d say about 20% full, apart from the away section.

I was expecting more booing & Koeman out chants, but didn’t hear anything. Think people are numb with it.
It's strange isn't it? I've sat through many of the last games of previous managers. There just didn't seem to be the anger and vitriol there yesterday or the last few games. Felt like everyone had simply accepted it and tune out.

All these top names being mentioned.. and Tuchel etc. Get real. No chance

I just can't see us attracting someone like him. I will also add to air caution over his name, hes very inexperienced.

Throw the 6 mil a year that moonhead was earning at him and tuchel would walk through broken glass to get here

Got to stop making that a prerequisite of how we get our managers. I think the blood loss is making them light headed and then they start becoming confused and stubborn.

It's fine if he catches a plane and gets a mini cab from John Lennon. :)

Fair play to him. I said yesterday that I hoped the smirk was a ''just you wait Ronald'' rather than any kind of happiness and it looks to be the case.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back