Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This guy works very closely to businessmen who run steal firms as well. He will know what he's doing. Raw materials costs have also declined. Ideally you look to service the cost of the stadium on interest and pay it back (at least partly) in instalments over 35-40 years based upon the increase in revenues you get.

I hope the fella really thinks big with a stadium. I'd like to see Walton Hall Park knocked on the head to be honest. We should look to find land on the Banks of the Mersey. It is an iconic setting, ahs been done up and would fit perfectly with trying to re-brand the club. It looks beautiful and scenic and could be sold as a USP to businesses and fans across the world. We would probably have the most ironically placed ground in the UK if we did that. (I am not saying London doesn't offer better opportunities, but very few stadiums are in such idealistic surroundings, Chelsea/Fulham aside).

We should look to build a whopping complex there, be ambitious, hotels, a "Goodison experience" museum, restaurants, business partners opening stores on the concourse bit. It is a unique opportunity to build something the North West doesn't currently have.

If we are going to do a new ground, we might as well take it to the next level. And watch the investment from companies wanting to be involved in football pour in.

Basically the echo arena by Liverpool one then?:(

Just a thought, at what rate did Moshi sell his shares in 'R&WHolding' for ???? and how much are/were those shares at last count ???

Isn't this as simple as Blue and Red ? This guy wanted to play in the Red pond, couldn't, then settled for the poorer Blue pond. Which means to me, he doesn't give a wee wee about Everton at all.....its just an investment to him. Might as well be some sheik buying up horses in Louisville. As an Everton fan, I can still remember Fellani and the munky bunch beating Arsenal.....I celebrated like it was 1999.....Barca and Man U beating Arsenal this past week ? Still celebrating like it was yesterday. I can't celebrate enough watching that mook of a club and their idiotic, anti-semitic fan base lose. So, how do you get told to be on your way by the Reds and THEN decide on lowly old and decrepit CF known as Everton ? Sounds like this guy should have been up the road a bit settling on with the Red Sox Owners of the Liverspots.

tim

And here's me thinking it was primary school half term last week!

Agree. A lot have got tbemselves rather moist at the thought of us becoming the same as City, Chelsea and even the RS.
That sickens and disappoints me.
All through this all I and some others have wanted is to be Everton again, not to become something else.
This rush to be like 'them' worries me.

Details are the difference between good stuff and great stuff.
What details we have had have been teaspoon fed to the media by the club.
If and when thethe deal is agreed by the PL, I would like to see the new shareholder stand alone and present his plans to one an all with no club intermediary within a 100 yds of him.

This guy works very closely to businessmen who run steal firms as well. He will know what he's doing. Raw materials costs have also declined. Ideally you look to service the cost of the stadium on interest and pay it back (at least partly) in instalments over 35-40 years based upon the increase in revenues you get.

I hope the fella really thinks big with a stadium. I'd like to see Walton Hall Park knocked on the head to be honest. We should look to find land on the Banks of the Mersey. It is an iconic setting, ahs been done up and would fit perfectly with trying to re-brand the club. It looks beautiful and scenic and could be sold as a USP to businesses and fans across the world. We would probably have the most ironically placed ground in the UK if we did that. (I am not saying London doesn't offer better opportunities, but very few stadiums are in such idealistic surroundings, Chelsea/Fulham aside).

We should look to build a whopping complex there, be ambitious, hotels, a "Goodison experience" museum, restaurants, business partners opening stores on the concourse bit. It is a unique opportunity to build something the North West doesn't currently have.

If we are going to do a new ground, we might as well take it to the next level. And watch the investment from companies wanting to be involved in
I agree

Because you're talking bs
Which bit, just so I know

Clarence Dock or by Sandhills Station has loads of available land, Hopefully Peel will see this for the former because at present Liverpool Waters isn't seeing anything built. It's an enterprise too so there's tax breaks to be had.

That's the location I was thinking of, imagine it. Would be fantastic and a monorail from the stadium to town.

That's the location I was thinking of, imagine it. Would be fantastic and a monorail from the stadium to town.

Throw a roof on it and we'll have one of the biggest indoor stadiums for concerts too, make it a destination throughtout the week. Throw loads of bars and restaurants up around it etc. Bands would bypass the MEN then, the bigger bands I mean.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back