Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Why ?
Cant see your point at all here....he's only repeating the reason a contract wasnt signed by the fruitcake that turned his back on the club.
Nothing to see here fella.
I agree. Not sure why everyone is having a go at Moshiri. The only one that comes out looking daft in this is Lukaku. Hearing voodoo voices to to to Chelsea and then they don't want him!

You did ask if it was the Suarez defence, which I assumed was his defence in the face of (proven) racism allegations. Apologies if I have assumed wrongly.

I think this will all come out in the wash, but i just remember Rom saying in an interview that him and his family are practising Catholics and they had a pilgrimage to Lourdes.

It might be true, but we will wait and see.

He appears an artless, quite ingenuous fella with these traits sometimes spilling into naivety.

I've attended 100s and 100s of AGMs over the years...but Everton's tonight was BEST ever! Such a cracking laugh!

So, thank you Mosh. You might occasionally put your foot in your mouth, but I think that's quite endearing...

Our fanbase are becoming right internet nerds get a grip ffs. He's repeating what Lukaku told him during a meeting he's hardly going to make it up knowing full well the media will be all over it.

"Sissoko is a great player, but we don't turn our backs on our own. Keeping James McCarthy was a priority and ultimately we could not proceed with a deal that would jeopardize his place at Everton."

I agree. Not sure why everyone is having a go at Moshiri. The only one that comes out looking daft in this is Lukaku. Hearing voodoo voices to to to Chelsea and then they don't want him!
In the AGM thread, @Toffee in Jandals posited (and I concurred) that Mrs Lukaku must have sought a second opinion and it was this mysterious second witch doctor who conjured up the Man Utd call. The latter defo gave Rom a bum steer imo. I reckon Chelsea would have been a better long term fit for him...

Regardless, it's a rum affair...

Exactly .
Not just him but Barkley too.
If they are the reasons they snubbed this club
well they will be swiftly removed from any credability I afforded them.
Good riddance & Well said Farhad.

"Sissoko is a great player, but we don't turn our backs on our own. Keeping James McCarthy was a priority and ultimately we could not proceed with a deal that would jeopardize his place at Everton."

I think thats more him being peeved off with the manner Sissoko screwed us at the last moment and tried to "save face"

As I said the only comment that he deserves to be pulled apart on is that "expected losses"

Seriously what do you folks want? How much money has Saints billionaire owners pumped in the club? How about WBA's who are wealthier than Moshiri? Ir newcastle? Palace with 2x billionaire American owners?

He's put money in the club and making the stadium move happen (not fully there yet admittedly). It'll never be enough for idiots who expect every takeover to be a Man City which is never happening again as Man City are owned by a country not a person - get that through your head lads.

Im critical of the club as much as anyone, but our fans on social media lately appear to either be wind up merchants or genuinely doom mongers on everything Everton.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back