Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
If it was true i doubt Rom would be seeking legal advice.

But as he comes from a practising Catholic family he might find it disingenuous that someone publically said his mother was into Voodoo while on a pilgramage in Africa.

I'm not religious but i can see how damaging that would be to someone who is deeply religious.

This place is getting like RAWK and defending people when they are in the wrong.

I'm not entirely trusting of Moshiri but it seems almost too random to be a lie...

If it's the truth then Lukaku should stop moaning. You can't claim damages because the truth makes you look snide and deceitful.

If Moshiri made it up then he has brought the club into disrepute by lying to shareholders and is a bit of a racist.

Let's see what way it goes.

I'm in the camp that its slightly racist to say the least and Farhad needs to make a public apology to put an end to it.

I'm not entirely trusting of Moshiri but it seems almost too random to be a lie...

Think it might have been an attempt of humour on Moshiri's behalf which has come out in a very very wrong way.

I remember Rom in an interview praising God and how he reads the bible for inspiration and his family being devout.

Say stuff like this to bible bashers and they go off there rocker.

You know what, Lukaku and his agent told he will sign the contract, in fact his agent said something about 99% being agreed.

The same Lukaku who was giving interviews on every international duty to the Belgium media telling he is bigger than Everton and is waiting to get the hell out of here

The same Lukaku who's father said even worse things about us.....

The same Lukaku who went to LA and didn't report back to pre-season while getting paid in one day what each one of you might not earn in a year

The same Lukaku who was posting on Social Media that he moved to MU even before we made an announcement

I support our owner to make fun/tell a lie about him, he deserves it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back