Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I’m happy with Moshiri things don’t happen overnight lol. His bestfriend is Russia’s richest man. Big things are happening don’t act like they aren’t.

As for lukaku filling a law suit against Moshiri lmao good luck he’s got 0 chance

Oh please.
No, you’re the one slandering a man’s name and calling him a racist when you don’t know him.

Is it only black Africans who can practice voodoo?

Personally, I don’t think you should be allow to call a man a racist just because you don’t like him. I’m not a fan either, but what you’re saying is uncalled for.

Definition Of Voodoo - https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/voodoo

A black religious cult practised in the Caribbean and the southern US, combining elements of Roman Catholic ritual with traditional African magical and religious rites, and characterized by sorcery and spirit possession.
‘they can use voodoo to help people’
‘if you understand voodoo you can talk to these spirits’

as modifier ‘a voodoo doll’
‘a voodoo priest’

Told you last night, you are acting like RAWK

" He never said it "

" Evra is a liar "

" It's a part of uruguayan culture "

Next you will be buying a t-shirt.
There is a difference between calling a black man the N word and saying someone had some ‘voodoo’. As I said to Dave, is it only black Africans who can practice voodoo?

A practice does NOT define a race. Would you like to be labelled a racist when you never said anything racist?

I remember when he was on talksport saying " its 99.99% done " and people lapped it up saying he is the worlds biggest agent he wouldn't lie when i kept calling him a snake.
To be fair to the agent here, by all accounts lukaku had the contract and was going to sign it, with a big song and dance in front of the press afterwards to announce it all.

Then instead of signing the paper he rang his mum and then left with a change of mind.

So to be fair to the agent, it was 99.9% done. All he had to do was a quick squiggle and it was official.

No, you’re the one slandering a man’s name and calling him a racist when you don’t know him.

Personally, I don’t think you should be allow to call a man a racist just because you don’t like him. I’m not a fan either, but what you’re saying is uncalled for.
Ha ha.

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

Think you are being way out of line here, much like I was the other week when I wrongly inferred Dave was being racist towards Moshiri. Fact is it was a hugely ridiculous claim from Farhad and he's rightly being called out on it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back