Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
"tetrodotoxin is not always fatal, but at near-lethal doses can leave a person extremely unwell with the person remaining conscious. Tetrodotoxin has been alleged to result in zombie-ism, and has been suggested as an ingredient in Haitian Voodoo preparations".

Here is a pic of the molecule
220px-Tetrodotoxin.svg.png

There is a difference between calling a black man the N word and saying someone had some ‘voodoo’. As I said to Dave, is it only black Africans who can practice voodoo?

A practice does NOT define a race. Would you like to be labelled a racist when you never said anything racist?

If the thing he said in the AGM was viewed as racist remark by the majority, the media and people would had already reported that, condemned that.

See what happened when the red tabloid said the racist stuff on Barkley. This club stood by him.

Think you are being way out of line here, much like I was the other week when I wrongly inferred Dave was being racist towards Moshiri. Fact is it was a hugely ridiculous claim from Farhad and he's rightly being called out on it
I’m being out of line for saying that a man isn’t racist?

Dave is suggesting that Moshiri is a racist - I don’t think that is an acceptable comment to be making on a public forum.

I remember when he was on talksport saying " its 99.99% done " and people lapped it up saying he is the worlds biggest agent he wouldn't lie when i kept calling him a snake.

The comma seems to be broken on your keyboard mate, I had to read that twice, but yea, I'm with you on this.

Say stuff like this to bible bashers and they go off there rocker.

their ffs

There is a difference between calling a black man the N word and saying someone had some ‘voodoo’. As I said to Dave, is it only black Africans who can practice voodoo?

A practice does NOT define a race. Would you like to be labelled a racist when you never said anything racist?

Thats what they said on RAWK

" What Suarez said wasn't racist "

What he said was wrong and deeply offensive, we can try and deny it like RAWK or do the right thing and admit it was wrong.

I’m being out of line for saying that a man isn’t racist?

Dave is suggesting that Moshiri is a racist - I don’t think that is an acceptable comment to be making on a public forum.

You're being out of line for calling Dave out as having an agenda, I wrongly inferred Dave was being racist the other week, that was unacceptable because I misconstrued his comments. What Farhad said last night was ridiculous and can be seen as racist, hence being called out, considering the storm that's going on with Holgate and Firminho over Friday's events it was stupidly timed

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back