7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Thats what they said on RAWK

" What Suarez said wasn't racist "

What he said was wrong and deeply offensive, we can try and deny it like RAWK or do the right thing and admit it was wrong.

You are perfectly right to say that what Moshiri said was wrong and deeply offensive. I haven't seen anybody denying that. It was NOT racist however.
What Suarez said WAS racist. There is therefore no comparison with RAWK posters who were defending a racist comment

I'm not saying that's ok either...

I was only giving an extra opinion seeing as it seems to be an ongoing debate in here.
You brought up KFC and black people.

When I think of voodoo type of things, the first thing that comes to my mind isn’t actually black African people, it is Travellers, predominantly white, who ‘curse’ you if you don’t buy any of the tat that they’re selling.

But, hey, I don’t have an agenda to try and push that Moshiri is some kind of racist.

You brought up KFC and black people.

When I think of voodoo type of things, the first thing that comes to my mind isn’t actually black African people, it is Travellers, predominantly white, who ‘curse’ you if you don’t buy any of the tat that they’re selling.

But, hey, I don’t have an agenda to try and push that Moshiri is some kind of racist.

Why would I have an agenda? I'm a complete neutral.

It was just my honest opinion on his words having seen that Lukaku has denied the events.

Saying it's not racism is like saying KFC jokes aimed at a black guy isn't racism either because white people can eat KFC.

The point of his comment was to make fun or undermine Lukaku via use of a racial stereotype... aka racism.

This is how the outside world will see it.

The people saying its not racist are just as bad as that lot wearing t-shirts in suppport of Saurez.

Saying it's not racism is like saying KFC jokes aimed at a black guy isn't racism either because white people can eat KFC.

The point of his comment was to make fun or undermine Lukaku via use of a racial stereotype... aka racism.

Yes of course. But that's assuming Moshiri said it for a joke and made it all up.

If it's factually correct then it's not racist or a stereotype.

Why would I have an agenda? I'm a complete neutral.

It was just my honest opinion on his words having seen that Lukaku has denied the events.
It wasn’t a very smart thing to say, I don’t know why it was discussed, but it isn’t a racist thing to say.

His mum is black, so must do voodoo, is not the point Moshiri was trying to make.

You hear politicians say all the time that they received a ‘message from God’ to guide them making decisions. Which, as well all know, is bollocks.

Call him out for a lot of things, but saying he is a racist based on a throwaway comment is not right.

I honestly cannot believe Moshiri said this, what on earth was he thinking?
Did he think any good could come from this comment? It is very telling that Lukaku
has responded by saying he had no faith in Moshiri or his project ......

"tetrodotoxin is not always fatal, but at near-lethal doses can leave a person extremely unwell with the person remaining conscious. Tetrodotoxin has been alleged to result in zombie-ism, and has been suggested as an ingredient in Haitian Voodoo preparations".

Here is a pic of the molecule
220px-Tetrodotoxin.svg.png
Meant to be the worst death known to man if you get a dose of that fine molecule. Cardiac muscle paralysed but otherwise you're fine. So you slowly die with complete awareness, and complete powerlessness, of what is happening. No antidote. No hope. Everton.

It wasn’t a very smart thing to say, I don’t know why it was discussed, but it isn’t a racist thing to say.

His mum is black, so must do voodoo, is not the point Moshiri was trying to make.

You hear politicians say all the time that they received a ‘message from God’ to guide them making decisions. Which, as well all know, is bollocks.

Call him out for a lot of things, but saying he is a racist based on a throwaway comment is not right.
I mean it's probably better we agree to disagree... my takeaway was that was exactly what he meant, that because Lukaku's mother is black the voodoo told her that her son should join Chelsea. Reinforced by his mention of her being on a "pilgrimage to Africa".

Meant to be the worst death known to man if you get a dose of that fine molecule. Cardiac muscle paralysed but otherwise you're fine. So you slowly die with complete awareness, and complete powerlessness, of what is happening. No antidote. Everton.
I’m just reading an account of the Tokyo Sarin attacks (1995). That sarin’s a nasty molecule as well and is so simple...but nasty death by asphyxiation as the muscles that work the diaphragm/ breathing process slowly paralyse.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back