Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
It's been an utter disaster.

The feller has brought nothing but misfortune on this club.

It should be said that Moshiri’s casual racism is not Everton’s, a club that is at the forefront of inclusion and community engagement with a variety of proactive, charitable initiatives.

It's time to make this distinction even starker, with a parting of the ways with Moshiri.

It wasn’t a very smart thing to say, I don’t know why it was discussed, but it isn’t a racist thing to say.

His mum is black, so must do voodoo, is not the point Moshiri was trying to make.

You hear politicians say all the time that they received a ‘message from God’ to guide them making decisions. Which, as well all know, is bollocks.

Call him out for a lot of things, but saying he is a racist based on a throwaway comment is not right.
Lukaku is a Christian. I normally give people the benefit of the doubt but this sounded racist. Moshiri is turning into a bigger embarrassment than Bill.

Can we just appreciate this quote by him though

"It happens. Alex Ferguson got another year out of [Cristiano] Ronaldo but then he was off. [Luis] Suarez had to bite a few players to get off."

The problem is, while many are rightly critiquing LFC fans attitude towards ignoring racism when it's under their nose, I have little idea of the sense of such a comment. Really odd comment and hardly what Mason Holgate needs.

Staggering from the club really.
He's a loose cannon.

He's our Sam Hamamm.

His tenure as owner will be full of disasters like this. He doesn't give a flying one. His radio interviews underlined that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back