Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
The problem is, while many are rightly critiquing LFC fans attitude towards ignoring racism when it's under their nose, I have little idea of the sense of such a comment. Really odd comment and hardly what Mason Holgate needs.

Staggering from the club really.

4,000 words by lunchtime tomorrow please *taps mickey mouse watch

Part of me hopes Moshiri sells up to Bill just to shove it to all our fans slating him all the time. Then when we have no chance of a new stadium or a pot to pee in the same fans can wish for Moshiri back.

If it was true i doubt Rom would be seeking legal advice.

But as he comes from a practising Catholic family he might find it disingenuous that someone publically said his mother was into Voodoo while on a pilgramage in Africa.

I'm not religious but i can see how damaging that would be to someone who is deeply religious.

This place is getting like RAWK and defending people when they are in the wrong.

Hang on Mr Moomin.

No one has been proven right or wrong at the moment.

Its so rediculous it’s hard to see Moshiri making it up, unless he is completely bonkers.

Lukaku will obviously issue denials as it makes him and his mum look like a right pair of chumps.

Let’s wait and see what materialises.
I doubt Lukaku will take it any further but who knows.

It think the voodoo comment by Moshiri, is his way of trying, to get out of the whole scheme, with the skin on his nose.

In a way, he is making Lukaku a lesser person, by remarking on his african culture.

Im sure Moshiri has his own believe system, that many of us would find offensive, soo there you go.

What comes around, goes around

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back