Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
It think the voodoo comment by Moshiri, is his way of trying, to get out of the whole scheme, with the skin on his nose.

In a way, he is making Lukaku a lesser person, by remarking on his african culture.

Im sure Moshiri has his own believe system, that many of us would find offensive, soo there you go.

What comes around, goes around

Tbh mate, I think Moshiri was just using the story as a way of showing just how mad the whole thing is, with agents, players, contracts, etc.

Basically, one minute they say one thing, and the next minute it's all changed on a whim.

Probably not far off. He had the money to buy the shares and transfer the debt to himself but he doesn't have or have access to 500m which is what we need.

Is Joe Lewis or Roman Abramovich paying out in cash for Spurs and Chelsea's new grounds? The oil rich owners of Man City don't even own the Etihad Stadium.

People live in a dream world if they think a sugar daddy will fork out from their own personal back accounts to fund a stadium.

Dave does have an agenda.

It might have been offensive to Lukaku and his mum, making out she is a bit nuts, but it isn’t racist.

Nah, if he made it up, it was racist. He might not have meant it that way, but if I said something like "How did you decide to do that mate. Consult your voodoo witch doctor ?" to a black lad, that would defo be racist.

Of course, one possibility is that Lukaku did actually say it, but was taking the piss.

It's clearly a racial slur with no basis in fact.

Does it sound incredibly unlikely?
Was it said by a guy who seems to enjoy talking [Poor language removed] for publicity's sake?
Does it have the ring of something a racist would say about a man of African descent?

I'm afraid it's a yes to all of the above, and I'm afraid usually if it smells like [Poor language removed] it probably is.

I for one am thoroughly embarrassed today. Moshiri isn't the kind of man I want associated with my club, for all kinds of reasons and this, sadly, is the latest.

Nah, if he made it up, it was racist. He might not have meant it that way, but if I said something like "How did you decide to do that mate. Consult your voodoo witch doctor ?" to a black lad, that would defo be racist.

Of course, one possibility is that Lukaku did actually say it, but was taking the piss.
Lukaku will never admit to saying this. If Lukaku didn’t believe in Moshiri’s project, why did he get as close as 99.9% to sign a new contract? Something isn’t adding up.

I’m Team Moshiri on this, and I’m not even a Moshiri fan.

Lukaku will never admit to saying this. If Lukaku didn’t believe in Moshiri’s project, why did he get as close as 99.9% to sign a new contract? Something isn’t adding up.

I’m Team Moshiri on this, and I’m not even a Moshiri fan.

I secretely, well, not so secretely now, hope Mosh recorded the whole conversation and then, just before Rom's lawyer serves him for a court appearance, Mosh goes on Jim White's show and plays the recording back to put the record straight.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back