Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Lukaku would have signed an agreement allowing his agent to speak on his behalf. If Riola said 99.9% then it's the same as Lukaku saying it.

That whole episode, in hindsight, was an exercise to pile pressure on the club to include a buy out clause that the agent approved of so he could make a bundle when it was exercised 6 months later by United.

That whole episode, in hindsight, was an exercise to pile pressure on the club to include a buy out clause that the agent approved of so he could make a bundle when it was exercised 6 months later by United.
And was probably not that different an amount than what we actually got for him. Could have got another good season out of him as well.

And Lukaku didn't want to sign that deal which I think makes him kind of an exception in this modern football world where literally everything revolves around money. He could have signed it and made even more money his last months at Goodison.
I'm not saying he's an angel but he's definitely a good guy with a lot of passion for the game. And it disgusts me to hear Moshiri utter this casual racist talk and people trying to make excuses for it.

And Lukaku didn't want to sign that deal which I think makes him kind of an exception in this modern football world where literally everything revolves around money. He could have signed it and made even more money his last months at Goodison.
I'm not saying he's an angel but he's definitely a good guy with a lot of passion for the game. And it disgusts me to hear Moshiri utter this casual racist talk and people trying to make excuses for it.
Exactly plus it was the right time. He gave us longer than I expected. Stones and Barkley were ungrateful [Poor language removed].

Language warning
but he's definitely a good guy with a lot of passion for the game
he s an absolute shithouse with nothing on his agenda other than self promotion, he repeatedly chose to belittle us at every opportunity whilst under contract to us, Moshiri is simply telling us how it is dealing with the likes of him and his supersize agent,
don't like it? don't go

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back