Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
So Mosh has upset Mr Lukaku, shame that!!!
I am, and always have been, behind our major share holder. Yes he's been slightly niaeve in some comments and actions since he got here. But I find it unbelievable that some of us Evertonians strive to question his motives for our beloved club! Farhad has backed us financially hugely, talks with passion about the club and going forward and we have a new stadium on the horizon. He didn't make the balls up last summer, all he did was supply the money for Koeman and Walsh to balls it up.
How easy we forget two years ago..........and treading water!

I'm proud to have an owner that speaks his mind, backs my club and in my opinion, is here for the long haul. Let's see and revisit this thread in 12-24 months time.i feel the doubters may be surprised.

Get behind your team, players, owner and our future successes. COYB. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Very doubtful if Allardyce is still here mate

McCarthy, Barry, Mirallas, Barkley & Osman/Deulofeu/Pienaar was world class?
Barry/Naismith/Miralles/Jags/Stones/Barkley/Lukaku, was a class of it's own.

Had Moshiri invested in a aditional defence and goalkeeper posts, we would had been competing, for number 2th-3th-4th. Given the goal scoring frenzy.

We literally had a chairman who didn’t sign a player for 7 windows and spent on average around £2m a season and he didn’t get 1/10th of the stick Moshiri gets on here.

Mental

we literally had a chairman who didn’t sign a player for 7 windows and spent on average around £2m a season

Totally different financial environment and didn't have Lukaku and Stones to sell at their most valuable

he didn’t get 1/10th of the stick Moshiri gets on here.

Hasn't accused a player of African descent of making decisions by voodoo, among other shames

We gone from a World class offensive and midfield, to lowering ourself to excuses of voodoo, being the cause that players want out, under Moshiri.

I start to worry, if this man has what it take, just to keep us in PL. Soo far it's gone one way.

Hm. Some of the remarks are pretty er, 'straight' and he _MUST'VE_ known they'd go public. It's up there with the Alladyce England interview for pure ego. I wonder what they brag about when they're together?

In fairness to both, and under Moshiri's ownership:
  • the ground build has taken off - great for Everton and the city
  • decent cash coming from the city itself which is better than going it alone.
  • 'Moshadyce' didn't blow £150m - 'Woeman' did, (OK I'm gonna stop combining names now).
  • Mosh also can't be accountable for making Jags and Baines age, or breaking Coleman's leg... Or turning Ross's head - and he obviously been harbouring a bit of a grudge against Rom if things genuinely went as he described. That would have been humiliating at the time and these fellas don't like that kinda carry on.
Sign - this season feels like it's one massive ongoing transition and that we still need a CB, LB, DM, LM and another A-list striker before the start of next season and THEN those lads need a run to really see what's what. And of course then Alladyce is off! If a new manager then wants to mix things up we'll need cash again and in fairness Mosh has not let us down in that respect so far.

s
So Mosh has upset Mr Lukaku, shame that!!!
I am, and always have been, behind our major share holder. Yes he's been slightly niaeve in some comments and actions since he got here. But I find it unbelievable that some of us Evertonians strive to question his motives for our beloved club! Farhad has backed us financially hugely, talks with passion about the club and going forward and we have a new stadium on the horizon. He didn't make the balls up last summer, all he did was supply the money for Koeman and Walsh to balls it up.
How easy we forget two years ago..........and treading water!

I'm proud to have an owner that speaks his mind, backs my club and in my opinion, is here for the long haul. Let's see and revisit this thread in 12-24 months time.i feel the doubters may be surprised.

Get behind your team, players, owner and our future successes. COYB. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.
Spot on

fair enough mate. But, as you say, it is merely your "I am of the opinion" interpretation that circumscribes your stance. To pejoratively describe others alternative opinion as "ignorance" is just a little highfalutin, don't you think?

Whose alternative opinion have I pejoratively described as "ignorance"?

What I claimed is ignorant was the idea that if someone has African heritage then they must be into Voodoo, and I'm happy to stand by that claim.

Hm. Some of the remarks are pretty er, 'straight' and he _MUST'VE_ known they'd go public. It's up there with the Alladyce England interview for pure ego. I wonder what they brag about when they're together?

In fairness to both, and under Moshiri's ownership:
  • the ground build has taken off - great for Everton and the city
  • decent cash coming from the city itself which is better than going it alone.
  • 'Moshadyce' didn't blow £150m - 'Woeman' did, (OK I'm gonna stop combining names now).
  • Mosh also can't be accountable for making Jags and Baines age, or breaking Coleman's leg... Or turning Ross's head - and he obviously been harbouring a bit of a grudge against Rom if things genuinely went as he described. That would have been humiliating at the time and these fellas don't like that kinda carry on.
Sign - this season feels like it's one massive ongoing transition and that we still need a CB, LB, DM, LM and another A-list striker before the start of next season and THEN those lads need a run to really see what's what. And of course then Alladyce is off! If a new manager then wants to mix things up we'll need cash again and in fairness Mosh has not let us down in that respect so far.
Half a season without a striker, speak for it self.

Really, football is about scoring goals, everything else is secondary. If he can not manage that, what is the point.

i don't think the money on players was wasted, only did they loose focus, when there is no striker, and the manager Moshiri apointed, go and buy a handfull of midfielders, insted of solving our striker problem.

It seem odd.

there is no plan. Everything is random. I can not handle it

We literally had a chairman who didn’t sign a player for 7 windows and spent on average around £2m a season and he didn’t get 1/10th of the stick Moshiri gets on here.

Mental
Joking aren't you?

It's time Kenwright left the club but hopefully he takes this crook moshiri with him. Just can't understand the love for him.

Constantly coming out with embarrassing gaffes. Today is fairly typical of when he opens his mouth. Question marks over his money. He's not spent all that much on us at all - the net spend is fairly small for someone who's promising so much. His appointment of managers leaves a lot to be desired.

Granted he's perhaps learning on the job. But he's gone out and apparently bought the liver building. Great. But where's his money for the stadium? Why are we relaying on the council to pay for over half of it? No doubt in the long term it could pay well for the council ... COULD ...But long term there's nothing for us to gain on it. A bad league run like we've had and the press will have a field day about us being evicted from our own ground.

These are, I believe LEGITIMATE concerns about the ownership of our club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back