Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Whose alternative opinion have I pejoratively described as "ignorance"?

What I claimed is ignorant was the idea that if someone has African heritage then they must be into Voodoo, and I'm happy to stand by that claim.
Fair enough mate. You sound an intelligent-enough a lad, so I’m leaving it here confident that in future you’ll be a little more circumspect, and, at the very least, reminded that it’s advisable to not throw stones when you’re in a glass house.

Fair enough mate. You sound an intelligent-enough a lad, so I’m leaving it here confident that in future you be a little more circumspect, and, at the very least, reminded that it’s advisable to not throw stones when you’re in a glass house.

2015-04-11-Irony-generator.webp

With today’s ‘easy’ technology, there is not a single business call nor business meeting that i do not fully record and I would be very surprised if Moshiri is any different.
So, the truth behind voodoo-gate should be quite quickly sorted

They also aren't trying to get local government to pay. If it works great. I just think it won't and the deal depended on the CW games.

If you lend me £100 that you got from the bank and I pay back everything that is owed with interest and then give you £80 on top for your troubles you couldn't say you paid it. You benefited from that transaction. This is the exact same principle.

So, nearly two years ago, Moshiri took over. After 22 games that season we had 29 points and scored 39 goals. We now have 27 points from 22 games and have scored 25 goals. We also had three of the best prospects in the premier league, all 22 or younger. That month we drew against Spurs, City and Chelsea, 2 of those away and we eventually made the FA cup semi-final and league cup semi-final but sacked the manager for finishing 11th with 47 points and scoring 59 goals.

How do people feel it has gone so far? Progress?

So, nearly two years ago, Moshiri took over. After 22 games that season we had 29 points and scored 39 goals. We now have 27 points from 22 games and have scored 25 goals. We also had three of the best prospects in the premier league, all 22 or younger. That month we drew against Spurs, City and Chelsea, 2 of those away and we eventually made the FA cup semi-final and league cup semi-final but sacked the manager for finishing 11th with 47 points and scoring 59 goals.

How do people feel it has gone so far? Progress?
Martinez had us in 13th when he was rightfully booted out of the club. Don’t credit him with that Norwich home win that Unsworth got.

Also, Martinez made Goodison that toxic, that his position was untenable at that last game.

Don’t let the facts get in the way of your point, though.

Martinez had us in 13th when he was rightfully booted out of the club. Don’t credit him with that Norwich home win that Unsworth got.

Also, Martinez made Goodison that toxic, that his position was untenable at that last game.

Don’t let the facts get in the way of your point, though.
Maybe, but I'm not talking about Martinez, I'm talking about the last two years. As for toxic, has this year been better you think and which of the facts above is incorrect (excepting we were 12th when Martinez went) Getting rid of Martinez may well have been right and the fans made the decision easy, what about all the decisions since then?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back