Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri has put more in than Kenwright has ever done but he’s going to make a serious financial gain here via his shares. Yeah yes put £150 Million plus around £80 Million to buy his current shares.

He will buy the rest, off the other fraudsters for slightly more £per share than he bought his first batch, so roughly £200 Million.

The stadium get built, he then sells for probably circa £600 Million maybe?

Newcastle valued today at £500 Million so probably being on the safe side he’s making a hefty profit on his investment.

Can’t knock him for that but the media frenzy he’s orchestrated he’s created a rod for his own back.

“Nothing will be the same”.

At the end of the day hes got the ball rolling on a new stadium at the best location available in the city after the multiple failures of the previous regime.

He's also backed the managers with transfer funds (wasted by Walsh)

If Walsh had done his job and we were around the top 6 right now no one would be moaning and Moshiri would be the best thing since sliced bread. Its just embarassing when he's done more than any club owner outside of the top 6.

he s an absolute shithouse with nothing on his agenda other than self promotion, he repeatedly chose to belittle us at every opportunity whilst under contract to us, Moshiri is simply telling us how it is dealing with the likes of him and his supersize agent,
don't like it? don't go
hahaha

We gone from a World class offensive and midfield, to lowering ourself to excuses of voodoo, being the cause that players want out, under Moshiri.

I start to worry, if this man has what it take, just to keep us in PL. Soo far it's gone one way.

So Mosh has upset Mr Lukaku, shame that!!!
I am, and always have been, behind our major share holder. Yes he's been slightly niaeve in some comments and actions since he got here. But I find it unbelievable that some of us Evertonians strive to question his motives for our beloved club! Farhad has backed us financially hugely, talks with passion about the club and going forward and we have a new stadium on the horizon. He didn't make the balls up last summer, all he did was supply the money for Koeman and Walsh to balls it up.
How easy we forget two years ago..........and treading water!

I'm proud to have an owner that speaks his mind, backs my club and in my opinion, is here for the long haul. Let's see and revisit this thread in 12-24 months time.i feel the doubters may be surprised.

Get behind your team, players, owner and our future successes. COYB. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

We gone from a World class offensive and midfield, to lowering ourself to excuses of voodoo, being the cause that players want out, under Moshiri.

I start to worry, if this man has what it take, just to keep us in PL. Soo far it's gone one way.

McCarthy, Barry, Mirallas, Barkley & Osman/Deulofeu/Pienaar was world class?

So Mosh has upset Mr Lukaku, shame that!!!
I am, and always have been, behind our major share holder. Yes he's been slightly niaeve in some comments and actions since he got here. But I find it unbelievable that some of us Evertonians strive to question his motives for our beloved club! Farhad has backed us financially hugely, talks with passion about the club and going forward and we have a new stadium on the horizon. He didn't make the balls up last summer, all he did was supply the money for Koeman and Walsh to balls it up.
How easy we forget two years ago..........and treading water!

I'm proud to have an owner that speaks his mind, backs my club and in my opinion, is here for the long haul. Let's see and revisit this thread in 12-24 months time.i feel the doubters may be surprised.

Get behind your team, players, owner and our future successes. COYB. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

I think I've seen this somewhere before

Ah yes, when we didn't manage a net spend in Moshiri's first window.

24 months later..... he's embarrassing us again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back