Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Well you’re strange.

Just fed up of the morons in our fanbase tbh.

Side with the snake who couldn't wait to bunk off over the owner.

Side with the lad who its since come out done us over for him and his own agents pockets (damn username)

Our fans do nothing but boo our own players and slate the only fella who's put a few bob into the club in over 2 decades.

I secretely, well, not so secretely now, hope Mosh recorded the whole conversation and then, just before Rom's lawyer serves him for a court appearance, Mosh goes on Jim White's show and plays the recording back to put the record straight.
Sadly Moshiri doesn't seem smart enough to be ahead of this one. Said it because he thought it sounded funny, but misjudged it wildly.

Sadly Moshiri doesn't seem smart enough to be ahead of this one. Said it because he thought it sounded funny, but misjudged it wildly.

He's very smart, just not street smart. I think you're right about why he said it though, but, though it seems unlikely, it would be excellent if it turned out to be true !

Just fed up of the morons in our fanbase tbh.

Side with the snake who couldn't wait to bunk off over the owner.

Side with the lad who its since come out done us over for him and his own agents pockets (damn username)

Our fans do nothing but boo our own players and slate the only fella who's put a few bob into the club in over 2 decades.

Moshiri has put more in than Kenwright has ever done but he’s going to make a serious financial gain here via his shares. Yeah yes put £150 Million plus around £80 Million to buy his current shares.

He will buy the rest, off the other fraudsters for slightly more £per share than he bought his first batch, so roughly £200 Million.

The stadium get built, he then sells for probably circa £600 Million maybe?

Newcastle valued today at £500 Million so probably being on the safe side he’s making a hefty profit on his investment.

Can’t knock him for that but the media frenzy he’s orchestrated he’s created a rod for his own back.

“Nothing will be the same”.

Last edited:
Lukaku will never admit to saying this. If Lukaku didn’t believe in Moshiri’s project, why did he get as close as 99.9% to sign a new contract? Something isn’t adding up.

I’m Team Moshiri on this, and I’m not even a Moshiri fan.
That was Raoila who said that. He wanted Lukaku to sign a new deal so he could make even more money when Lukaku would still leave that summer.Lukaku never said the deal was 99.9% done.

what are you implying here?
Im implying that we all have our own agenda, and often we are driven by greed and watching out for number one.

If Lukaku wan'ts to use voodoo, then by all means. Don't drag it through the dirt. He has not offended anyone by doing soo.

Unlike Moshiri, who seem to offend Lukaku and his family, by his own standard, of wich we know nothing.

Is Joe Lewis or Roman Abramovich paying out in cash for Spurs and Chelsea's new grounds? The oil rich owners of Man City don't even own the Etihad Stadium.

People live in a dream world if they think a sugar daddy will fork out from their own personal back accounts to fund a stadium.
They also aren't trying to get local government to pay. If it works great. I just think it won't and the deal depended on the CW games.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back