Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Joking aren't you?

It's time Kenwright left the club but hopefully he takes this crook moshiri with him. Just can't understand the love for him.

Constantly coming out with embarrassing gaffes. Today is fairly typical of when he opens his mouth. Question marks over his money. He's not spent all that much on us at all - the net spend is fairly small for someone who's promising so much. His appointment of managers leaves a lot to be desired.

Granted he's perhaps learning on the job. But he's gone out and apparently bought the liver building. Great. But where's his money for the stadium? Why are we relaying on the council to pay for over half of it? No doubt in the long term it could pay well for the council ... COULD ...But long term there's nothing for us to gain on it. A bad league run like we've had and the press will have a field day about us being evicted from our own ground.

These are, I believe LEGITIMATE concerns about the ownership of our club.

Where are the question marks over his money? Unless you’re referring to that shameful publicity stunt for Panorama

“He’s not spent that much on us at all”

That’d be £230m total. Not much at all

“He’s apparently bought the liver building”

Eh? What’s that got to do with this.

“Why are we relying on the council to pay for over half of it?”

We aren’t, we are paying for it.

“But long term there’s nothing for us to gain on it”

Nothing for us to gain from a new stadium, you’ve got to be kidding.

Totally different financial environment and didn't have Lukaku and Stones to sell at their most valuable

Hasn't accused a player of African descent of making decisions by voodoo, among other shames

Relative to revenue previous transfers were higher than what they are now. We had to sell players in the past, we don’t now

He looks bang to rights...to me.

Everton fan base have a decision to make - do you want to follow a club that potentially could be facing litigation for racist comments.

That badge motto should be struck out.

Does this mean you won’t post here anymore? Stay away from games and refrain from commenting on all things Everton related until Moshiri leaves?

No great loss if so.

Chances that it happened are basically zero mate, any idiot can see that
So assuming Lukaku and his agent were at USM Finch Farm along with Moshiri and co in order to sign his new contract ( if Moshiri is telling the truth there), what made him decide then not to? Not buying into Moshiri's revolution all of a sudden?

If you lend me £100 that you got from the bank and I pay back everything that is owed with interest and then give you £80 on top for your troubles you couldn't say you paid it. You benefited from that transaction. This is the exact same principle.
Except if you default I am left paying all the bill.

500m is a large debt to service. All it would take is for us to be relegated (possible if the repayments prevent us from investing in the squad) or for the teams to split into a European league.

Unlikely yes but 500m makes even something unlikely risky.

And that's not even getting into the politics of it. Some councillor will claim it is subsidizing a rich football club just because it will win the kopite and anti football vote even if untrue.

He looks bang to rights...to me.

Everton fan base have a decision to make - do you want to follow a club that potentially could be facing litigation for racist comments.

That badge motto should be struck out.

Were you party to the meeting in question?

No?

Well, stop jumping to conclusions until it’s been proven one way or another.

Jesus wept.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back