Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Come on D. His quotes were fine. You're just nitpicking here.

DTNa0YCXcAI2Ti7.jpg

He said what I said he'd said.

cant see the issue.

Chances that it happened are basically zero mate, any idiot can see that
But you reckon the chance it happened are basically zero.And in it being so plain to you, are you not then calling yourself an idiot? If any idiot thinks it never happened, does that not imply a smarter person might think it did?

Where are the question marks over his money? Unless you’re referring to that shameful publicity stunt for Panorama Publicity stunt for who? Just cos we've stuck our heads in the sand over it doesn't mean the questions aren't there. Why such a large payment from USM for a sponsorship of a training ground. It's clearly not a lucrative sponsorship opportunity. He's a shyster.

“He’s not spent that much on us at all”

That’d be £230m total. Not much at all - and what's his net spend? He's sold over 100 million of players since he came in.

“He’s apparently bought the liver building”

Eh? What’s that got to do with this. - Why can he afford to do that while not put all the money down now for our new ground? We could have building work started next week if he put the money on the table. Why won't he?

“Why are we relying on the council to pay for over half of it?”

We aren’t, we are paying for it. - We aren't. We are relaying on sponsorships to come in to pay for it and a huge loan via the council. Again. Why? Where's Moshiri's money?

“But long term there’s nothing for us to gain on it”

Nothing for us to gain from a new stadium, you’ve got to be kidding - not on the stadium you chump, on the long term huge loan the council have made, which we are strangely guarantors on?! .

He said what I said he'd said.

cant see the issue.

Very worrying that an oddball like moshiri is now picking targets for the club to sign.

I'm no fan of allardyce but it wouldn't surprise me if the Iranian shyster decided to pick the team for him in a game soon.

"Something disturbing about him" - most definitely.

I wish Moshiri had some former experience, in running a club, as the big boss.

I honest believe, he would fit better in the east-european or turkish league, where his randomness and awkward statements, is more the norm.

But you reckon the chance it happened are basically zero.And in it being so plain to you, are you not then calling yourself an idiot? If any idiot thinks it never happened, does that not imply a smarter person might think it did?
Think you're missing the point of the expression mate. It's so obvious that even an idiot can see it, a smarter person could obviously also see it.

Serious questions, not having a pop here.

1. Will you stop going to the game because of what Moshiri said ?
  2. Will you stop watching games on TV, in the pub or online ?
  3. Will you cut off all ties to the club ?

Serious Answer

1. What does my current or futre commitment to Everton Football Club have anything to do with the comments from Moshiri?
2. Why have you chosen to focus on me rather than the subject matter at hand?
3. If I choose to step away from the club as others have done so on other points of principle do you think my passion for the club would diminish?

There are far greater matters at hand here then my personal commitment to the club - owners come and go but the blue spirit never leaves.

Lets see what happens next but frankly that is a shocking post you have put up given the subject matter at hand.

Can you be sued if it is the truth, are you racist if what you say is true. Not exactly sure why it would be called racism , is it on grounds of colour, religion or nationality ?

You can be sued all right but the plaintiff will lose.

"Fair Comment" is the cast iron defence in the Tory of Defamation.

So if Rom said it and there is a witness or a recording then Rom would be be facing very heavy legal expenses.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back