Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I just know that we are spending loads of money on players, thats all I care about.
...course we are mate....

haha.gif

And just an as lib, but any Everton supporter that seriously wants Mosh out needs a reality Nd common sense check. The club has moved forward so very much since he got here. Yes, mainly off the pitch, but the transfers can't rest solely on his shoulders!!! I agree he needs to address the personal on the board and our senior figures, but after the nightmare we have been through, caused by a certain Mr Koeman in my opinion, let's give the fella a chance to translate his off field progress into the pitch. I'm sure Big Sam isn't his future preference, the 18 month deal offered surely proves this. We are Everton,, we are not amongst the top 6-7 clubs, current stature wise, in the premier league. As fans let's be real and understand that!
Our owner wasn't heavily involved at Arsenal, we know that, he's learning on the job, but still, in my opinion making strides, off the pitch at least.
Personally I'm happy to just get through this season, get SC back, hopefully as good as ever, and see what the summer brings. In fighting and backbiting isn't solving anything for me.

Your Everton is my Everton and we are Everton together first and foremost. COYB!!!!!
You were giving me food for thought for a minute, and then you dropped your bollock, Get SC back! Now I could probably agree if you
said Get JC but not SC. But you are in good company this week, Hodgson is trying to buy Oumar, totally amazing.

You were giving me food for thought for a minute, and then you dropped your bollock, Get SC back! Now I could probably agree if you
said Get JC but not SC. But you are in good company this week, Hodgson is trying to buy Oumar, totally amazing.

Well in know I meant Mr Coleman, who is it that you are referring too......

I wish he'd never opened his mouth. If he had just remained silent, lurking in the shadows like a bond villain or mafia boss. Maybe whilst stroking a white long haired cat, slowly pulling on a cigar in smokey dimly lit boardroom...

But his mystique is eroded with every public comment...I'm sure he's a decent accountant though...

I wish he'd never opened his mouth. If he had just remained silent, lurking in the shadows like a bond villain or mafia boss. Maybe whilst stroking a white long haired cat, slowly pulling on a cigar in smokey dimly lit boardroom...

But his mystique is eroded with every public comment...I'm sure he's a decent accountant though...

he is the Messi of accountants.

the issue is you can only buy so many good players from teams outside of the top 6

we got sigurdsson, we got bolasie etc.

what now?

when do we go the next level and attract bigger names? it's not like we can say here's 200k a week lad because all the big teams are doing that anyway.

if lukaku and barkley dont believe in moshiri's vision then why would a top player at a top club believe in it?

until we make that marquee signing we will never be more than signing players for the sake of trying to consolidate 7th spot every season

I don't think you can blame Moshiri for the on pitch problems. He has undoubtedly put his hand in his pocket and spent loads, not his fault the ones that have been bought are turbo gash. Also getting us a ground on the banks of the Mersey, the infrastructure is solid.

Walsh I can be disappointed in, Moshiri has done a good job.

How much has he spend? I just wonder? Like of his own money?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back