Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I think the story about Lukaku is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard from anyone associated with Everton.

Even if it was true, keep your mouth shut and don't come out with such a ridiculous story that opems yourself and the club to ridicule. From Walsh saying we would have finished 7th without Lukaku, claims of not being able to contact Barkleys agent for 6 months ( go and knock on his office door, in fact kick the bloody door down ) to the confusion surrounding how we will be funding the stadium, I'm starting to think they screwed up on purpose so out of embarrassment we demand the meetings stop.

Thats what they said on RAWK

" What Suarez said wasn't racist "

What he said was wrong and deeply offensive, we can try and deny it like RAWK or do the right thing and admit it was wrong.

Suarez used the N word, a derogatory word used to insult black people, and directed it at a black man.

White, black, yellow, brown, whatever colour, could practice voodoo.

I know i shouldn't laugh but this club :D

They over the park think they have it bad, there's something every week on or off the pitch with this club.

Don't ever change Everton

This is way above owt we have seen before innit.

In the space of three or four days the scenario has changed from one of our young players being persecuted and being cast in the role of homophobe because he says he heard a player racially abusing him.

Now our chairman stands accused of racism for repeating what he says was told to him by a player whom he was offering an absolute fortune just to kick a ball every week.

It truly is a world gone mad.

You're being out of line for calling Dave out as having an agenda, I wrongly inferred Dave was being racist the other week, that was unacceptable because I misconstrued his comments. What Farhad said last night was ridiculous and can be seen as racist, hence being called out, considering the storm that's going on with Holgate and Firminho over Friday's events it was stupidly timed
Dave does have an agenda.

It might have been offensive to Lukaku and his mum, making out she is a bit nuts, but it isn’t racist.

Stupid remarks to make at such an occasion and regardless of the truth on the matter a little phone call to Raiola or Lukaku is probaly in order to sort things out.

Moshiri showing his naivety once again, still need to him to take the bull by the horns and get his own football people involved in the club

Regarding his comments & removing the voodoo element (still seems mad to be talking about that) his Mum never wanted him to sign permanently here in the first place so i'd imagine there is certainly an element of truth in what he said last night.

"tetrodotoxin is not always fatal, but at near-lethal doses can leave a person extremely unwell with the person remaining conscious. Tetrodotoxin has been alleged to result in zombie-ism, and has been suggested as an ingredient in Haitian Voodoo preparations".

Here is a pic of the molecule
220px-Tetrodotoxin.svg.png

That’s the Tokyo underground map.......

Saying it's not racism is like saying KFC jokes aimed at a black guy isn't racism either because white people can eat KFC.

The point of his comment was to make fun or undermine Lukaku via use of a racial stereotype... aka racism.
But it’s okay for people to continually make jokes that people from Liverpool will steal?

Ah.. it’s nice to be able to choose when to be offended. People love to cause a storm in a tea cup.

But it’s okay for people to continually make jokes that people from Liverpool will steal?

Ah.. it’s nice to be able to choose when to be offended. People love to cause a storm in a tea cup.
I'm not saying that's ok either...

I was only giving an extra opinion seeing as it seems to be an ongoing debate in here.

Saying it's not racism is like saying KFC jokes aimed at a black guy isn't racism either because white people can eat KFC.

The point of his comment was to make fun or undermine Lukaku via use of a racial stereotype... aka racism.

You see what you want. I saw it as Moshiri putting into context the difficulty they had trying to negotiate a new contract with Lukaku - and if the event described is true or even was told to Moshiri - then it is not racist, it is a reflection of what happened. Do you really think he just made it up to be racist?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back