Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
who in their right mind believes anything jim white says, every dead line day, he has it on good authority that a deal is going to happen somewhere, everyday he has more callers than ever on a certain subject, he is full of [Poor language removed], you may as well listen to someone in the winslow

If we fail to make this stadium happen it will make Kings Dock look like a minor blip. In hindsight everyone knows the Kings Dock would have been a decent financial risk, at the time we bottled it. Bramley Moor is a far better plan and people are still whinging about debt. What club has EVER built a new stadium without incurring debt. It really isn't a point worth debating, the options are buy a new Home which will incur getting a mortgage to pay for new home, or stay in the home we have lived in for decades, love and have lot's of fond memories in, but is unfortunately falling down around our heads and will eventually become unsafe and/or expensive to maintain. Plus we would like the size of our Everton match day family to grow but can't fit anymore in the current gaff, plus when we do get new visitors to come along thy are put off by the crap facilities and view of a girder.

If we fail to make this stadium happen it will make Kings Dock look like a minor blip. In hindsight everyone knows the Kings Dock would have been a decent financial risk, at the time we bottled it. Bramley Moor is a far better plan and people are still whinging about debt. What club has EVER built a new stadium without incurring debt. It really isn't a point worth debating, the options are buy a new Home which will incur getting a mortgage to pay for new home, or stay in the home we have lived in for decades, love and have lot's of fond memories in, but is unfortunately falling down around our heads and will eventually become unsafe and/or expensive to maintain. Plus we would like the size of our Everton match day family to grow but can't fit anymore in the current gaff, plus when we do get new visitors to come along thy are put off by the crap facilities and view of a girder.

This is true, not just us but Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool incurred debt to develop their stadiums as will Chelsea also. What concerns Dave is the amount of debt hanging on the club which he thinks will be an unaffordable millstone round the club's neck for decades and that Mosh first chance will sell and run of with his pockets full of millions at the club's expense. Me I do not buy into his line at all but apart from the LCC but believe finance for the balance and on going expense has been resolved. There will be a contingency plan somewhere I feel sure of that.

What really annoys me is that Man City and West Ham do not have any expense like this, as far as I am aware they pay rent for the grounds. Now I see that as unfair on the rest of the clubs whilst that two have no big debt on them.

This is true, not just us but Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool incurred debt to develop their stadiums as will Chelsea also. What concerns Dave is the amount of debt hanging on the club which he thinks will be an unaffordable millstone round the club's neck for decades and that Mosh first chance will sell and run of with his pockets full of millions at the club's expense. Me I do not buy into his line at all but apart from the LCC but believe finance for the balance and on going expense has been resolved. There will be a contingency plan somewhere I feel sure of that.

What really annoys me is that Man City and West Ham do not have any expense like this, as far as I am aware they pay rent for the grounds. Now I see that as unfair on the rest of the clubs whilst that two have no big debt on them.
We could always rent our ORIGINAL ground as and when it’s needed
Just saying like

What concerns me is how he's seemingly accepted us from wanting to challenge the top four in the summer to getting a manager in who openly admits the highest of his ambitions is to avoid relegation - with half a season left to play and an entire transfer window open for player trading.

Everton that isn't it?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back