Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Well Moshiri has been here two years almost. How has he not tackled any of that lot?
Not sure Dave
He got a DOF in albeit he not that good
He got the best manager outside the top six in and he had a good first season then it went belly up.
There is by all accounts some agreement that Bill had to stay in place till a new ground is settled.
We have improved in commercial deals
Maybe he’s just getting the lie of the land or maybe he hasn’t got a clue
Only time will tell

Really looking forward to Mosh comically explaining our transfer dealings to Jim White on Sky Sports News around 10pm tonight. I hope he mentions something about voodoo again.

Can't be doing with another Jim White interview, some of the stuff he comes out with is as irritating as Bill Kenwright.

Really looking forward to Mosh comically explaining our transfer dealings to Jim White on Sky Sports News around 10pm tonight. I hope he mentions something about voodoo again.

Seeing he had legal proceedings the last time he opened his mouth he may actually start to think before he puts himself right in it. I don't expect him to be on tonight, we have said right from the start we are not on for anyone other than the loan today so he shouldn't have to explain why we didn't get X, Y and Z.

Seeing he had legal proceedings the last time he opened his mouth he may actually start to think before he puts himself right in it. I don't expect him to be on tonight, we have said right from the start we are not on for anyone other than the loan today so he shouldn't have to explain why we didn't get X, Y and Z.

we weren't on for Costa and Cavani but he felt the need to explain them last time..

Am I the only one that thinks knobhead every time Moshiri opens his mouth?

For our club to compete in the north west of England, which is the new Hollywood of football with Guardiola, Mourinho and Klopp, we needed a star to stand on the touchline so we got Koeman.”

He's an embarrassment to a 139 year old institution.

Least Moshiri has a go. He’s made numerous mistakes but at least he’s doing something. The stadium, removing the debt, transfer fees, big wages. Yeah he’s trusted in the wrong people but I’d much rather have an owner at least attempting to be ambitious and risk the embarrassment of it falling flat than get patronised by that prick Elstone telling us 85p in the pound goes to finch farm so we should shut up and accept 11th.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back