Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Least Moshiri has a go. He’s made numerous mistakes but at least he’s doing something. The stadium, removing the debt, transfer fees, big wages. Yeah he’s trusted in the wrong people but I’d much rather have an owner at least attempting to be ambitious and risk the embarrassment of it falling flat than get patronised by that prick Elstone telling us 85p in the pound goes to finch farm so we should shut up and accept 11th.

yes but HIS mistakes could cost this club its premier league position.

Least Moshiri has a go. He’s made numerous mistakes but at least he’s doing something. The stadium, removing the debt, transfer fees, big wages. Yeah he’s trusted in the wrong people but I’d much rather have an owner at least attempting to be ambitious and risk the embarrassment of it falling flat than get patronised by that prick Elstone telling us 85p in the pound goes to finch farm so we should shut up and accept 11th.
The stadium is a pipe dream - what's he done?
Removing the debt - no, it's still a debt that's owed.
Fees and wages courtesy of the tv cash and Messrs Stone and Lukaku principally.

kind of like a re-boot..

I'm all for it, if it makes us stronger in the long run.

I'm going to assume you've had 3 bottles of wine mate as trust me, us getting relegated wouldn't see us stronger in the long run.

What would see us improve is having a strong willed, determined owner who surrounds himself with the very best staff possible along with a top manager.

We have none of the above and it would only be worse ( a lot worse) if we ever got relegated

I'm going to assume you've had 3 bottles of wine mate as trust me, us getting relegated wouldn't see us stronger in the long run.

What would see us improve is having a strong willed, determined owner who surrounds himself with the very best staff possible along with a top manager.

We have none of the above and it would only be worse ( a lot worse) if we ever got relegated

cant wait for this to happen... it wont ever happen with certain people at the helm of our club. the last 2 years are evidence of this

While i partly agree, name 3 players new or old players that have performed well consistently this season? I just can't see how every new signing has gone from good to rubbish.

Pickford, Pickford and er Pickford ha. You just expect the new lads to have a burst of life and energy but they all seemed dead on their feet by the time the season started. Obviously the whole package is a cause for concern, I was a bit harsh with the rubbish bit, i actually don't think Sandro and Klaassen have been given a fair shake to even judge them. Keane has been the biggest disappointment for me.

Probably said out of anger and frustration

I'm definitely not advocating our relegation. But where is this club actually heading?? these last transfer windows have been dangerous for the club. every other player we have bought in is being jibbed off after a couple of months.

it is no way to run a club whatsoever

what other clubs are loaning out and trying to off load players they paid big money for just a few months earlier, all whilst selling their biggest stars??

our last 18 months of player AND manager transfer dealings has been utterly shambolic and it doesn't end well if we carry on operating like this

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back