Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I didn't say there'd be no stadium. So far it's a dream.

Well Dave There is me and quite a few others who disagree with you on that. No new stadium Dave what is the alternative,. I know you are going to say refurb GP, been round that one before.

But what about my other point on the culpability of others not just Mosh onthe spending to which you allude?

but what does Dave know?

art_img_16182

Spent nothing at Everton other than for his shares or on debt he'll convert into shares. NOTHING.

He'll end up heaping £600M on the club and walk off with a massive profit on those shares too.

Wake up mate. That's not rain you're feeling, it's Moshiri pissing down the back of your kecks.

The fact you think converting debt into shares is a bad thing for Everton is indicative of your understanding of the situation.

Pickford, Pickford and er Pickford ha. You just expect the new lads to have a burst of life and energy but they all seemed dead on their feet by the time the season started. Obviously the whole package is a cause for concern, I was a bit harsh with the rubbish bit, i actually don't think Sandro and Klaassen have been given a fair shake to even judge them. Keane has been the biggest disappointment for me.
That's my point, i put it to mates last night too...every one of them said Pickford then had no answer. No one has been consistent in the entire squad and that's not down to Walsh, Koeman, Big Sam or Moshiri. It's the players that aren't performing.

Last night they showed what they are capable of, they tracked players, closed down, pressured....everything they've failed to do all season.

I have just changed my vote to disappointed.

Moshri now needs to take a good long look at the current sate of affairs and make an honest appraisal of the situation. I am sure in his heart of hearts he is not pleased.

Between now and the end of the season:-

He needs to consider is Sam a long term appointee.

Consider if the current scouting team fulfilling its brief.

Why (if applicable) we have failed to sign transfer targets.

Once he has done all the above he must exert pressure as majority shareholder and make the required changes, however unpopular that may be.
Or as the technical jargon has it...actually take 'kin charge

Surely he must be close to fuming though, privately, if he isn't actually fuming already.

He comes in as the saviour, and 2.5 years down the road finds the club in a worse state than he found it, with over £200m spent on transfers, for nothing.

Bottom line - he appointed Koeman, Walsh, and Allardyce.

That mess of a summer took some doing, it will take us years to rid ourselves of the damage.

I'll say he has made honest mistakes with very genuine intentions behind them but whatever pretence he had of himself in terms of backing his judgement on football matters needs to stop - he needs his own CEO and board and let the CEO get on with running the club day to day.

At present he is part of the muddle, rather than trying to solve it.

Surely he must be close to fuming though, privately, if he isn't actually fuming already.

He comes in as the saviour, and 2.5 years down the road finds the club in a worse state than he found it, with over £200m spent on transfers, for nothing.

Bottom line - he appointed Koeman, Walsh, and Allardyce.

That mess of a summer took some doing, it will take us years to rid ourselves of the damage.

I'll say he has made honest mistakes with very genuine intentions behind them but whatever pretence he had of himself in terms of backing his judgement on football matters needs to stop - he needs his own CEO and board and let the CEO get on with running the club day to day.

At present he is part of the muddle, rather than trying to solve it.

he's learning on the job. lets just hope he doesn't mind spunking 100's of millions of his own cash after he's used all ours first

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back