Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He would never join and he is a disgusting individual who I wouldn't trust to be committed. He's playing in a no mark league too.
Fair enough. I think he's a good player and the kind of level of player we need to be able to attract to even think about competing with the top 6.

"I also like Suso at Milan."

tenor.gif
He might be more gettable than Lanzini who I think will move on to bigger things.

Anyway this is for the transfer thread.

Where was this pressure when Kenwright, Woods, Earl and Green were swindling the club? What does Kenwright have on the media to continually get away with being one of the core reasons for the mess we find ourselves in?

To be honest I have no problem with it. It's not exactly scathing, more highlighting the fact that things were promised and suggested when he joined and it simply isn't going to plan right now.

Hopefully he realises these mistakes soon and makes better decisions.

Avoiding the swear filter in this manner will not save you from being warned about bad language.
£190M worth of players sold since he arrived here.

£230M spent on players.

£80M increase in tv cash x last two seasons.

The feller's spent nothing of his own. Only thing he's done is buy shares and debt which he can convert to shares.

He's a grifter.

Absofuckinlutely

Why oh why do more people not see this?

The fella is skint when it comes to Everton. Oh he can afford to buy the liver buildings and stuff that suits him. But when it comes to a football club he's a clueless beut that doesn't spend his own money and is backed by his mate usmanov in some shadier than shady deal.

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

He's an absolute weirdo as well. Have you heard his voice? Sounds like a unich.

I'm petrified he's going to ruin us.

Absofuckinlutely

The fella is skint when it comes to Everton. Oh he can afford to buy the liver buildings and stuff that suits him. But when it comes to a football club he's a clueless beut that doesn't spend his own money and is backed by his mate usmanov in some shadier than shady deal.

Dont worry mate, he wont ruin you, dem Yanks will tho.

Absofuckinlutely

I'm petrified he already has.

To be honest I have no problem with it. It's not exactly scathing, more highlighting the fact that things were promised and suggested when he joined and it simply isn't going to plan right now.

Hopefully he realises these mistakes soon and makes better decisions.
It’s not that I have a problem with what was written, most of it is true, it’s just that Kenwright managed to escape criticism for the media throughout his time as major shareholder.

Absofuckinlutely

The bit about his accent is unfair mate. That’s just the way he speaks.

I have studied and worked with quite a few neutralised/British/European Iranians and Moshiri’s accent is actually very typical of their spoken English (remembering this is not their first language). I would have immediately guessed his heritage the first time I heard him speak had I not known. Yes it takes getting used to but surely it’s just another element of diversity. I’m glad we don’t all look and sound the same.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back