Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
We are playing catch up, at the time prices have gone through the roof. Only Spurs have a less expensive squad than us. And there probably isn’t much in it.
We are still behind the other top 5, and miles behind chlease, city & Utd.

The top 6 have been building their squads for years. And have all wasted money. Now most of them team are adding 2 or 3 players season, while we have bought a new squad in 2yrs. We will need to spen another 300mil to get top 4
300m might just be enough.

We desperately need 4 starters in the summer. Players of the best quality we could attract would probably cost 120m in total.

That would close the gap to Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool but we would probably need to spend another 70m on a striker and 50m on a top play maker to have a real chance of overtaking them.

And that's assuming they stand still which they won't given the competition for top 4.

300m might just be enough.

We desperately need 4 starters in the summer. Players of the best quality we could attract would probably cost 120m in total.

That would close the gap to Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool but we would probably need to spend another 70m on a striker and 50m on a top play maker to have a real chance of overtaking them.

And that's assuming they stand still which they won't given the competition for top 4.
I was saying on twitter today, that however many players we buy in the summer. We need at least 4 that walk straight into the team.

For me Centre back, left back, centre mid, and another attacker
Either a striker or wide player. Like. You say to get top 4, we would probably need 2 world class players on top.

Where was this pressure when Kenwright, Woods, Earl and Green were swindling the club? What does Kenwright have on the media to continually get away with being one of the core reasons for the mess we find ourselves in?

It's a total disgrace but as I've said many times its what we deserve when sizeable propotions of our support think there's no one like him.

CLAP CLAP CLAP.

I was saying on twitter today, that however many players we buy in the summer. We need at least 4 that walk straight into the team.

For me Centre back, left back, centre mid, and another attacker
Either a striker or wide player. Like. You say to get top 4, we would probably need 2 world class players on top.
Kurt Zouma, Lanzini, Denis Suarez and Digne.

With those 4 we could close the gap and get Europa and possibly win a cup next season.

I also like Suso at Milan.

Then go after someone like Icardi and another attacker. That would challenge the top 4.

Last edited:

Every time someone says Icardi I get extremely angry
I said someone like Icardi. I know we can't attract him now but if we were close to the top 4 in terms of points and competing with them in games he may come.

Obviously we are far of that now but with those 4 players I think we would be a lot closer than people would imagine.

I said someone like Icardi. I know we can't attract him now but if we were close to the top 4 in terms of points and competing with them in games he may come.

Obviously we are far of that now but with those 4 players I think we would be a lot closer than people would imagine.

He would never join and he is a disgusting individual who I wouldn't trust to be committed. He's playing in a no mark league too.

"I also like Suso at Milan."

tenor.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back