Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The media is taking notice:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/26/farhad-moshiri-everton-unhappy-fans-sam-allardyce
Need more of this, and the fans need to become much more vocal too.

Since Moshiri’s arrival Everton have spent almost £277m on 18 players. They were the fifth-highest spending club in Europe last summer at £149.1m and, according to CIES Football Observatory, the sixth highest spenders across the continent over the past two transfer windows.

Sniff it haters.

I can see Farhad pulling the plug on his involvement with Everton.

It’s got Peter Johnson written all over it.
He was another one who thought, incorrectly, that running a football club was a piece of cake.

PJ spunked loads of dosh on expensive flops then got cold feet and pulled the plug.

Ha Ha Ha.

Lukaku and Stones invested more than he has.

A carpet bagger. How anyone falls for that gormless fool I dont know.

Since Moshiri’s arrival Everton have spent almost £277m on 18 players. They were the fifth-highest spending club in Europe last summer at £149.1m and, according to CIES Football Observatory, the sixth highest spenders across the continent over the past two transfer windows.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is now the only reply I will use in this thread.

Im kinda scared to ask why you think we have 230m left, AFTER, we :

Paid off Martinez
Paid off Koeman
Paid compo for Koeman
Paid compo for Sam
Paid compo for Walsh
Paid off our debts
Increased our wage bill
Bought lots of players
Paid lots of Agent fees

But im sure your gut knows better than somebody that has actually read a set of accounts.
I don't know for sure but I doubt either do you. All I know is that we have spent roughly 90m net on players and have a squad which has loads of kids who can't be on a lot and we are in an era of record TV revenue.

If he really invested and spent 310m we would see more for it.

That's a lot of lawnmowers.

The accounts came out and showed nothing regarding his claims, RayRay, do yourself a favour and dont bother with this 1, hes beyond clueless, he makes things up in his head and passes them off as fact, like @davek, but without the charm.

Bit harsh on dave that.
I mean you're right, dave does make stuff up, but he ain't clueless, it just appears like that sometimes.

Anyway, Moshiri, he doesn't seem to have heard 'owt from Rom's lawyers yet. I wonder if it was true ?

I don't know for sure but I doubt either do you. All I know is that we have spent roughly 90m net on players and have a squad which has loads of kids who can't be on a lot and we are in an era of record TV revenue.

If he really invested and spent 310m we would see more for it.

That's a lot of lawnmowers.

I can see Farhad pulling the plug on his involvement with Everton.

It’s got Peter Johnson written all over it.
He was another one who thought, incorrectly, that running a football club was a piece of cake.

PJ spunked loads of dosh on expensive flops then got cold feet and pulled the plug.
I think it comes down to the stadium and how much he personally will have to fund.

If its a lot I can see him first renegotiating the loan and then pulling out.

I posted a link. The net spend for the last two years is around 90m. You can go through each player yourself but it looks right.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back