Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Money goes from his account, into Evertons, so yes Dave, it is.
It's not putting cash into Everton. It's holding shares and holding debt.

When City were bought by Mansour if he paid for shares and took on that club's debt would you say he'd "put cash into the club"? I think we all know what putting cash in means.

It's not putting cash into Everton. It's holding shares and holding debt.

When City were bought by Mansour if he paid for shares and took on that club's debt would you say he'd "put cash into the club"? I think we all know what putting cash in means.

City owe Mansour just under 1BN, chelsea owe Roman OVER 1BN, so if Moshiri hasnt put money into Everton, neither have Mansour or Roman.

Actually it didn't. It went into the bank account of the old share holders and the previous holders of the debt.

I doubt he's put a penny into the club's bank account.

So just coincidence we have spent a balloon on transfers, managers, and new stadium costs since he popped up then?

If we do get a Fonseca I don’t believe we have the players to play his football at all.

I don’t think you can get away from the fact if he’s sacked it’s a huge rebuilding job. Imagine asking Ashley Williams to pass it out from the back dear lord

So just coincidence we have spent a balloon on transfers, managers, and new stadium costs since he popped up then?
We took out more debt from a Chinese bank. Sold 200m worth of players and got probably close to an extra 100m in TV money along with better commercial deals.

I'm not the club's accountant but it doesn't seem to me that our spending has been drastically greater than what we brought in. It seems about the same which is why I doubted it.

However the point was buying shares and paying of the debt didn't actually mean the clubs bank account saw any of that money. That statement is just a simple fact.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back