Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Puts his bank notes where his mouth is, while that has been squandered to an extent, of the pitch Everton are showing signs of life of the field for the first time in decades.

Broader scope needed in analysis then comments like sack everyone.

He’s been very very good for us.

Where we are now as a club is very disappointing. It was Moshiri himself who stated we had to be challenging the top soon. If we continue to at best stand still other teams will continue to improve and go past us.
My impression of the club at the moment is one of a confused leadership with no clue or definate plan of how to drive us forward on the pitch.
At the moment he is simply proving to be not good enough.

I look at it as the difficult transition to being actually decent. Look at city and spurs. City went through the robinho phase were they seemed to waste a lot of money. Spurs did similar when the sold bale. Wasted most of the money and if I remember rightly some of their key players had a poor first season. There hope for klaassen yet.

A bottom half manager who is tactically inept

Waste of space DOF

Average squad with about 5 good players in it

Over to you Farhad you have a hell of a job on your hands this summer.

Sadly I think he'll struggle to change it.
Basically this - he's got this one time to get it right, which will cost more millions - and the sky pot is only so big
He is/was by all accounts Usmanov's Accountant and I don't somehow picture him sitting in his front room of an evening doing his own accounts. So one day, if it hasnt happened already, somebody will come in his office and ask him...do you know how much we spent so far? and how much more do you plan to spend?
I wonder how he sleeps at night, having spent XXXmillions and he's further behind than when Kenwright talked him into it...meanwhile Kenwright him self is quids in and it's not his responsibility any more...full cake and eat it job.

Seriously though. Mr Moshiri. What is wrong with you Sir?
You may be the only man, woman or dog Evertonian that rates this large British piece of dross.

Someone, anyone wake this man up....

Seriously though. Mr Moshiri. What is wrong with you Sir?
You may be the only man, woman or dog Evertonian that rates this large British piece of dross.

Someone, anyone wake this man up....

He might be doing the sensible thing and not having yet another mid season sacking occurring for us to be on our fourth manager of the season. Who knows what clauses Allardyce has in his contract about removal mid season as well. If Allardyce doesn’t go as soon as the season ends then Moshiri has to answer but as ugly as it has been this season he seems to have recognised that Walsh/Koeman was a disaster and he’s making moves to fix that. Allardyce is hopefully just a temporary pawn in his plan.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back