Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The mosh has blotted his copybook big time.He needs to get rid of Walsh and Allardyce, and get the next manager and director of football appointment right, and then that would help restore his damaged reputation.However Moshiri has got two managerial appointments wrong now.He hired a director of football, who blew the transfer budget on rubbish.

Im not that confident, that he will get the next managerial right either.From the evidence we have seen so far, his sense of judgement is not the best.He seems to be running this club, like some impatient teenager playing football manager.Something tell's me that he's the Iranian Randy Lerner.I hope im wrong!

Moshiri has to realise quick that unlike Bullshine Bill he wont get a free pass on the basis of being a luvvy old Evertonian- fans will be on his back if we dont improve lightyears this summer/next season especially as Liverpool are going from strength to strength.

He really needs to get a feel for the fans frustrations which for me is the following:

1. We need a clear plan of action and philosophy from the manager and that simply has to be Alladyce out the door and a manager of proven pedigree coming in.

2. We need expertise in vital areas of the club - Once Elstone is gone we really could do with a top businessman or experienced Dein type figure coming in. The DOF role also needs sorting snd Brands simply has to come in and replace Walsh who has been a failure.

3. The stadium has to be ambitious and the fans need to be listened too as its a massive moment in the clubs history.

4. Bill Kenwright has to simply be gone within the next 12 months and for me Moshiri himself needs to stop the bluffing and embarassing interviews as you could argue his behaviour filters down to the rest of the club.

Moshiri has to realise quick that unlike Bullshine Bill he wont get a free pass on the basis of being a luvvy old Evertonian- fans will be on his back if we dont improve lightyears this summer/next season especially as Liverpool are going from strength to strength.

He really needs to get a feel for the fans frustrations which for me is the following:

1. We need a clear plan of action and philosophy from the manager and that simply has to be Alladyce out the door and a manager of proven pedigree coming in.

2. We need expertise in vital areas of the club - Once Elstone is gone we really could do with a top businessman or experienced Dein type figure coming in. The DOF role also needs sorting snd Brands simply has to come in and replace Walsh who has been a failure.

3. The stadium has to be ambitious and the fans need to be listened too as its a massive moment in the clubs history.

4. Bill Kenwright has to simply be gone within the next 12 months and for me Moshiri himself needs to stop the bluffing and embarassing interviews as you could argue his behaviour filters down to the rest of the club.
How many of the above do you honestly believe will happen in the next 12 months?

How many of the above do you honestly believe will happen in the next 12 months?

Who knows, as I always say football changes very quicky, Leicester went from relegation bsttle to winning the league, Liverpool went from Ricky Lambert up front to Salah, we went from being ace under Martinez to gash, Sunderland from Prem to League 1 etc

Personally I think we'll bring in a new manager and DOF in the summer and once planning permission is granted for the ground Kenwright will be gone (or end up as a life president or some crap).

I just think we need to get this season over and re group

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back