Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Don't get me wrong id love the other guy to follow Moshiri BUT people need to stop mentioning Usmanov. It makes me assume I've missed a bit of ITK information. Nobody has absolutely any information on this. The people who have been speaking logic say he's just purchased more shares in Arsenal. Theres no point in him doing so if he is to sell up.
We can all dream but can we all just chill out and be delighted that Moshiri a BILLIONAIRE has invested in our skint club in his own right!
At last a post of common sense
There is No Umanov information other than he bout Moshiri out at Arsenal
Let's think about this ..... Two wealthy premier league fans have a diluted share and no real control at Arsenal Now one has the Best part of 50% of Everton and the other now has 30% of the goons .... Which I am sure he is looking to expand so they will both have influential holdings in Two Great clubs .... Friendly rivalry and good for both clubs going forwards
Just saying like ...

One of the great conspiracy theories of our time there mate ;)
One point that seems to have been lost is 2 days before the Club confirmed Moshiri, the first reports came out of the blue from Russian media that Usmanov was buying Everton, is that what has really happened here?

Is it a case of Scaramanga sending Nick Nack in first to start the work?

Moshiri being here now is going to transform this club, he can get the ball rolling on a new stadium, he can invest in the playing staff, but is it a part of a master plan by the pair, who knows, it would not surprise me in the slightest if they were both working together and edging their bets to make it possible to control a Prem club together in the future.

One point that seems to have been lost is 2 days before the Club confirmed Moshiri, the first reports came out of the blue from Russian media that Usmanov was buying Everton, is that what has really happened here?

Moshiri being here now is going to transform this club, he can get the ball rolling on a new stadium, he can invest in the playing staff, but is it a part of a master plan by the pair, who knows, it would not surprise me in the slightest if they were both working together and edging their bets to make it possible to control a Prem club together in the future.
Conspiracy theory mate. I'll just focus my energy on Mr Moshiri and see what he brings to the club :)

Hmmm, just seen on twitter that does other guy does want to buy in but Kenwright is blocking it?, surely cant be true? if so nothing has changed at all has it?

For all the mention of the fella, he may well one day buy into the club, it could all be a set up to assume control of the club. who knows?

to be honest i don't really care who will or wont buy shares now, we have a very good business man assume control of the club, as far as i am concerned that is the main thing from the take over / investment.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back