Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
"Facts" here's one of your facts: the club dont own the Liver Building. In fact, Moshiri doesn't own it either - he's purchased a floor in the building. Him, not the club...and it's about 20 offices.

Lol.

Him and his mates at Corestate (or sommet like that), own the lot mate.

But the club certainly dont own it.

"Facts" here's one of your facts: the club dont own the Liver Building. In fact, Moshiri doesn't own it either - he's purchased a floor in the building. Him, not the club...and it's about 20 offices.

Lol.

JOINT owner Dave, it was sold for 48m, so I was 9m off, sorry.

That brings the total down to ONLY 311m.

I agree with you. It is typical Everton though that even with a `billionaire who bankrolls` us we
are still crap
A billionaire 'Accountant' with not an ounce of footballing savvy. If he is going to run this great institution of ours then he needs to do so like a business - after all in't that what football is nowadays? - and start taking some harsh steps starting with the people at the very top. Bring in corporate men (and women) with a pedigree in sporting environs who have established CV's in how to run a successful business in competitive climes. Not have people around him who are on their own private jolly. There's a saying - 'the tail that wags the dog' - and I suspect that is true of Everton currently.

Fine, I will remove the Liver buildings.

80m purchase price
45m in debts
40m on Agent fees
52m on managers comp

20m on land
280m in player purchases
220m on wages

737m total outlay

160m in player sales
290 in revenue

450m total incomings

287million English pounds
Last two years of agents fees: £5M and £12m. NOT £40M.
£52M on manager compensation?!?!. Pfffft! Your having a laff lad. Where's your working out on that?

Really disappointed with the lack of communication from the board, although I fail to see why they don’t come out and back Allardyce if he is staying.

Can only hope his position is clarified before the Saints game next weekend or the ‘lap of honour’ could turn very nasty.

Shambles.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back