Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This is a bit like the end of Martinez's last season in my eyes. We sacked Roberto before the last home game of the season, in part due to the fact that we simply didn't want to end the season at home with intense and inevitable vitriol around the place – that game would have been quite nasty had Roberto been there.

As much as the players haven't performed as they should have this season, I don't want us to have to spend the last home game of the season expressing our anger. Farhad, spare the fans and the club having to endure an incredibly toxic atmosphere and sack him before the Saints game. Give the last two to Unsworth, like we did against Norwich. Let us go out with heightened spirits, at least.

Really disappointed with the lack of communication from the board, although I fail to see why they don’t come out and back Allardyce if he is staying.

Can only hope his position is clarified before the Saints game next weekend or the ‘lap of honour’ could turn very nasty.

Shambles.

It won’t.

Nothing turns “nasty” at Goodison.

Apathy Rules OK.

As anyone who was there on Monday night will attest.

I’ll repeat myself, as I couldn’t care less how much he’s spent/invested/donated.

Allardyce, Walsh, Sammy Lee and Shakespeare.

Is this his way to ‘Hollywood Manager and CL football’?

Get him out of our great club. He’s all fluff.

I’ll repeat myself, as I couldn’t care less how much he’s spent/invested/donated.

Allardyce, Walsh, Sammy Lee and Shakespeare.

Is this his way to ‘Hollywood Manager and CL football’?

Get him out of our great club. He’s all fluff.

I have to admit im starting to feel that way aswell. He may very well prove to be another Kenwright just with more money and I really do fear for our future with him at the moment. I've been prepared to give him alot of time but he's quickly eroding any good will at present in his off the field decisions.

This is a bit like the end of Martinez's last season in my eyes. We sacked Roberto before the last home game of the season, in part due to the fact that we simply didn't want to end the season at home with intense and inevitable vitriol around the place – that game would have been quite nasty had Roberto been there.

As much as the players haven't performed as they should have this season, I don't want us to have to spend the last home game of the season expressing our anger. Farhad, spare the fans and the club having to endure an incredibly toxic atmosphere and sack him before the Saints game. Give the last two to Unsworth, like we did against Norwich. Let us go out with heightened spirits, at least.

Nier

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back