Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
There's plenty of free weekly stuff that is done via podcasts and YouTube by people who use patreon. The adverts are on it to make money for the free videos. Which everyone does on YouTube.

People pay for patreon for the exclusive content that comes with it and to support the creator's.

I've never understood the idea that if you're a YouTube channel you should do it all for free. Pay for cameras, mics, studio space and not to mention your spare time doing it all for free. If you want to view the free stuff then you deal with ads. If you want the exclusive content you pay for it. You wouldn't walk into MacDonalds and demand a free meal because you are a fan of their chicken nuggets.

No I wouldn’t because McDonalds is a business. A bit different from talking to a few mates on a google hangout isn’t it? Besides, before Patreon and Adsense it didn’t stop people creating stuff, giving their spare time did it?

Maybe you are right and I’m wrong, I need to get with the times as I said previously.

Listening to Jim White it is so clear he’s been cut off by Moshiri, running us down and biggin Sam up, if he was still talking to Moshiri he’d be talking about the big changes at Everton in the summer and how Sam has done a job but not big enough for Everton

Hopefully this is a sign that Moshiri is starting to grow into the job.

All the worries over him started when he spoke to Jim about the Barcode bloke we were supposed to sign and about Jimmy Mac being “family”.

Oh well at least all the journos got a kick around at Goodison eh?

The ones you dont recognise are our competition winners lol

Erm, no Dave.

STOP DIGGING

I don't understand. Who played?

We were invited - as we was last year.

Last year we declined.
This year we "declined" but gave our places to our social media fans/entries.

My view is we don't take, or accept anything as a site that isn't open freely to others.

Nothing against those that accept perks, our setup is very different.

There's plenty of free weekly stuff that is done via podcasts and YouTube by people who use patreon. The adverts are on it to make money for the free videos. Which everyone does on YouTube.

People pay for patreon for the exclusive content that comes with it and to support the creator's.

I've never understood the idea that if you're a YouTube channel you should do it all for free. Pay for cameras, mics, studio space and not to mention your spare time doing it all for free. If you want to view the free stuff then you deal with ads. If you want the exclusive content you pay for it. You wouldn't walk into MacDonalds and demand a free meal because you are a fan of their chicken nuggets.

We don't.

But understand your view - we have ads on here to help recover costs, same thing really.

The ones you dont recognise are our competition winners lol

We were invited - as we was last year.

Last year we declined.
This year we "declined" but gave our places to our social media fans/entries.

My view is we don't take, or accept anything as a site that isn't open freely to others.

Nothing against those that accept perks, our setup is very different.
Exactly.

@MoutsGoat :coffee:

Fact is, if Everton had taken up their option of a channel on the Sky platform when it was offered, the whole of Everton TV would now be in a much better shape. it would also have been one area were we would be grouped with the top teams who have their own channel. It was Wyness who put the blocks on it for Everton. Great opportunity lost

He’s having a dig at Ped and tbh he right, they have a lot of fans but never really go against the club, haven’t even heard them moan about Sam lately

Mate they moan about him in every vid.

Right now they’re having a go on Twitter at Jim White for bigging up Allardyce.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back