Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He's clueless. Completely out of his depth in the PL and masquerading as a man who has clout.

The summer will find him out once and for all. Those who continue to give the carpet bagger their support will join the rest of us who can detect what a fraud he is.

So if he makes the decisions needed, will you support him?

until there is a HUGE change at board level, we will continue to operate as we are. shambolic.

Moshiri obv feels he needs kenwright etc to run the club for him, as he is utterly clueless himself.

I cant see things changing anytime soon

The Mosh is off running his business empire Frank, actual businesses that make money.

He aint got time for tinpot clubs.

So if he makes the decisions needed, will you support him?

Debt gone
Waterfront stadium at funding stage
Goodison refurbished
Brands potentially on board
High wages, transfer fees, and compensation packages being paid.
Under performing managers being fired.

‘He’s clueless lad, we were better under Kenwright’

But ok.

Debt gone
Waterfront stadium at funding stage
Goodison refurbished
Brands potentially on board
High wages, transfer fees, and compensation packages being paid.
Under performing managers being fired.

‘He’s clueless lad, we were better under Kenwright’

But ok.
About to load us with a mountain of debt for a new stadium
Waterfront stadium - still at same stage we were at over 12 months ago
Goodison given a lick of paint and some minor cosmetic improvements.
Appointed a DOF who'd never actually done the job before, with no clear lines of accountability.
High wages, transfer fees spunked on a bunch of older players with no discernible strategy,
Millions wasted on average managers who have been appointed with no clear idea of the type of football the club want to pay.
Panicked in November and appointed Allardyce.
Bizarre comments made at the last AGM.
Amateur hour on the publicity front with his texting to Jim White.
Sold our best players in Barkley, Stones and Lukaku instead of investing in the team, in his first summer in charge, to keep them.

He's clueless and no we weren't better under Kenwright.

About to load us with a mountain of debt for a new stadium
Waterfront stadium - still at same stage we were at over 12 months ago
Goodison given a lick of paint and some minor cosmetic improvements.
Appointed a DOF who'd never actually done the job before, with no clear lines of accountability.
High wages, transfer fees spunked on a bunch of older players with no discernible strategy,
Millions wasted on average managers who have been appointed with no clear idea of the type of football the club want to pay.
Panicked in November and appointed Allardyce.
Bizarre comments made at the last AGM.
Amateur hour on the publicity front with his texting to Jim White.
Sold our best players in Barkley, Stones and Lukaku instead of investing in the team, in his first summer in charge, to keep them.

He's clueless and no we weren't better under Kenwright.

You’ve beat him with the same stick in your first two lines. He’s loaded us with debt for the stadium but then you criticise him for not making progress on it? Which is it?

No club can build a stadium without incurring debt. So yes, being in debt because we’re building a new stadium is a far better position than owing Phil Green money just to keep the lights on.

A lick of paint and minor cosmetic improvements are more than anything the previous regime managed since the park end extension.

No chairman could have kept Lukaku Stones Barkley. Lukaku stayed longer with us than Suarez did at Liverpool.

Yeah he says bizarre stuff, and he’s undoubtedly made recruitment mistakes but how is that different to anyone who went before? At least Koeman had a decent reputation before he went off the rails. We actually paid the dough to take him off a premier league rival above us in the table, how many times did Kenwright do that when picking managers?

He’s made mistakes but at least he is having a go, he’s doing something to try to be successful and give me that any day over Kenwright and Elstone doing the bare minimum to stay in the league.

Just watching the Everton show now...we may not have a board that delivers OUR dreams but it delivers dreams every day with the EITC. Our club does many things right in the community and this has come from the Kenwright era especially. We are a family club first and foremost and I think we forget that at times. It would be nice to have some trophys in the cabinet but lets not forget.. this is more than just a football club..its a liverpool institution. Im not a scouser percy but me dad and his side are and im proud, as he is of what the club represents.. i know this wont help us progress as a force in the premier league but we have more reasons than most to hold the chin up.

You’ve beat him with the same stick in your first two lines. He’s loaded us with debt for the stadium but then you criticise him for not making progress on it? Which is it?

No club can build a stadium without incurring debt. So yes, being in debt because we’re building a new stadium is a far better position than owing Phil Green money just to keep the lights on.

A lick of paint and minor cosmetic improvements are more than anything the previous regime managed since the park end extension.

No chairman could have kept Lukaku Stones Barkley. Lukaku stayed longer with us than Suarez did at Liverpool.

Yeah he says bizarre stuff, and he’s undoubtedly made recruitment mistakes but how is that different to anyone who went before? At least Koeman had a decent reputation before he went off the rails. We actually paid the dough to take him off a premier league rival above us in the table, how many times did Kenwright do that when picking managers?

He’s made mistakes but at least he is having a go, he’s doing something to try to be successful and give me that any day over Kenwright and Elstone doing the bare minimum to stay in the league.
Well there is more than one way to fund a stadium isn't there? The lack of progress on the stadium is in my view symptomatic of his leadership.

Nope even under Kenwright we got some cosmetic improvements as well.

No chairman could have kept Lukaku, Stones and Barkley - really?! He had an opportunity to translate his words into actions in that first summer and he failed spectacularly. He could have invested 100million into the team as per the info being pushed to the press. I suspect that those players sussed out that the guy was a fraud and that was one of the major reasons that they decided to get off.

Shelling money out on stupid decisions with no clear strategy doesn't make it great though does it?

It really isn't setting a very high bar to argue that what he has done is better than Kenwright. So let's be clear Kenwright has been a very, very poor owner of Everton and the sooner he's out the boardroom for good the better. That doesn't mean that Moshiri isn't clueless in his approach on how to run the club. I think all the evidence points to the fact that he is indeed clueless.

Well there is more than one way to fund a stadium isn't there? The lack of progress on the stadium is in my view symptomatic of his leadership.

Nope even under Kenwright we got some cosmetic improvements as well.

No chairman could have kept Lukaku, Stones and Barkley - really?! He had an opportunity to translate his words into actions in that first summer and he failed spectacularly. He could have invested 100million into the team as per the info being pushed to the press. I suspect that those players sussed out that the guy was a fraud and that was one of the major reasons that they decided to get off.

Shelling money out on stupid decisions with no clear strategy doesn't make it great though does it?

It really isn't setting a very high bar to argue that what he has done is better than Kenwright. So let's be clear Kenwright has been a very, very poor owner of Everton and the sooner he's out the boardroom for good the better. That doesn't mean that Moshiri isn't clueless in his approach on how to run the club. I think all the evidence points to the fact that he is indeed clueless.

If he builds a waterfront stadium and keeps us in European qualification he clearly won’t be clueless. We don’t have a divine right to either. His record reads a year of Europe after two previous bottom half finishes and then 8th place. He’s made errors yes but those painting him as clueless are being very presumptuous.

Haha I must of missed that, do you mean he done the bare minimal of what is expected of the owner,

actually struggling to think what he done though, enlighten me please
upload_2018-5-11_20-29-27.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back