Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
What has not been noted, and bearing in mind Jim White must have spent best part of 90 minutes this morning an Allardyce/Everton, he did not have a clue of what would happen a few hours later.

Not even a mention along the lines of, "I understand there may be other changes"

Nada.

If THAT channel of communication gets closed down, I for one will not be too disappointed.
its already shut down mate.

Moshiri has black balled jim white a few months ago.

jim white is now quite anti-everton, esp with his shouts FOR Allardyce.

I'm surprised some of these pundits, like cottee, have been saying careful what you wish for etc etc.

no one would want allardyce brand of football anywhere near their team. but we should be thankful of it ??

ahahahhahaha

I thought he cut ties with leaking the details to Jim White?

I dont remember anything he said about that, Moshiri that is. Todays events not being leaked by the self proclaimed "Most well connected man in football" would suggest he has though.

its already shut down mate.

Moshiri has black balled jim white a few months ago.

jim white is now quite anti-everton, esp with his shouts FOR Allardyce.

I'm surprised some of these pundits, like cottee, have been saying careful what you wish for etc etc.

no one would want allardyce brand of football anywhere near their team. but we should be thankful of it ??

ahahahhahaha

Didnt know that. Good.

I dont remember anything he said about that, Moshiri that is. Todays events not being leaked by the self proclaimed "Most well connected man in football" would suggest he has though.

I'm sure he said either at, or shortly after the AGM, he said that JW had leaked private conversations, and that something he will not allow to happen again.

Well I heard a whisper last week Dave, that has so far been very accurate, it was along the lines of Sam sacked, Brands in, a week or so later Silva announced so as to give the impression we looked elsewhere.
I think you're right about the timeframe - that the carpet bagger will only be in town a week, if that, and he'll want the manager sorted. He's done a lot of the spade work already on Silva, so that would make sense.

We needed an industry leading CEO and we got someone with community work experience and no experience of commerce.

It’s the Russian fella who had been tasked with all the commercial, financial and marketing stuff almost like a pseudo COO role.

Denise as I read it will be responsible for day-to-day running of the club

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back