Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Credit where credit is due.
Ruthless, and exactly what was needed.
Amuses me that some of the moaners on here whinge about indecisiveness , shuffling things around etc. Truth be known Moshiri has made billions in business and you can be sure he didn't do that by fannying around. Perhaps one or two will wind their necks in now. Manager gone , backroom staff gone, Director of Football gone and replaced, CEO gone and replaced, and all in a few days.
Hopefully new manager in soon and he and Marcel can get on with culling and replacing some of the wasters who call themselves players.

Moshiri is here to make us great again, make no mistake. He was obviously influenced by Bill starting out. Thats been kicked to touch now. Elstone was helped out the door too. So in the period of 2-3 days the entire management structure of Everton has gone. From playing to corporate. Moshiri will get rid of Bill asap too.

The stadium will happen. We will see a whole new Everton when Moshiri increases his ownership. I just hope he pushes for Emery or Simeone again like he did before Keoman was appointed....

Then we welcome Usmanov.

For what? Replacing a yes man with a yes woman and ridding us of the managerial abomination he landed us with in the first place?

Yeah, well in Mr Carpet Bagger.

Why not , for once, just give credit where it is due mate. You may even feel better for it.

What has not been noted, and bearing in mind Jim White must have spent best part of 90 minutes this morning an Allardyce/Everton, he did not have a clue of what would happen a few hours later.

Not even a mention along the lines of, "I understand there may be other changes"

Nada.

If THAT channel of communication gets closed down, I for one will not be too disappointed.

What has not been noted, and bearing in mind Jim White must have spent best part of 90 minutes this morning an Allardyce/Everton, he did not have a clue of what would happen a few hours later.

Not even a mention along the lines of, "I understand there may be other changes"

Nada.

If THAT channel of communication gets closed down, I for one will not be too disappointed.
I thought he cut ties with leaking the details to Jim White?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back