Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
People actually believing an ITK off a random forum then? The message even stinks of something plucked from thin air
To be fair the fella who posted that on the other forum is well known to be connected and hasnt named any names, its other people who have decided it means Pickford going

Lads we are at war here.

The negative element in our fanbase have their noses up and are feeding off the current lack of action.

We must stand and when I say we I mean the good people of this fine forum, the people who dont wake up with their beds ringing wet.

We are being tested for our faith, will you bend? Or will you rise, sing it loud and sing it PROUD.

WE ARE EVERTON

COYB

NSNO

Kenwright got away with murder because he sat in the boys pen and is "one of us". Absolutely no chance Moshiri will be given the same goodwill imo.

Unfortunately that’s the mind set that some have. I always thought it was highly suspicious that the narrative after that infamous Blue Union meeting was how “unclassy” it was that it had been recorded and what was actually said was not the focus.

The game against Aston Villa when he was applauded...never felt the same about the club since that day. Disheartened is the best I could describe it, I wasn’t hoping for vile abuse or some imbecile attacking him physically.

I keep saying it but my feeling is, if he was chairman of that lot, our fan base collectively would be thrilled and ridicule him to say the least for all the failings and theatrical nonsense quotes over the years.

Hearing Silva wants a meeting with Mosh,had enough apperantly.
If this is true then we are better off without him, he seems to run at the first sign of trouble which i find pathetic tbh as he would have been told the situation when he came in. Have tbh though i don't put much into a lot of the stuff being said at the moment, it's all on forums and twitter, absolutly no substance to any it so far from what i have seen, if things are still the same at the start of the season then i would start worrying tbh.

The rumours are unsettling to be sure. Things appear totally dishevelled at Everton if there is already mutiny in the ranks. Hopefully Capt Jags can restore some order

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back