Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Yes Dave, we know, we started it.
Ha Ha. I didn't know.

200.gif

I suggest we all take a step back from the furnace of rumour that's ablaze at the moment. I have searched other sites and can find no corroboration of assertions made regarding Brands being incensed with having been 'sold a pup'. Most of the other sires are focussing on the incredible window West Ham are having; Everton doesn't get a mention

I suggest we all take a step back from the furnace of rumour that's ablaze at the moment. I have searched other sites and can find no corroboration of assertions made regarding Brands being incensed with having been 'sold a pup'. Most of the other sires are focussing on the incredible window West Ham are having; Everton doesn't get a mention

Any site claiming West Ham are having an incredible window thus far needs serious help

Moshiri flogging
Lukaku
Stones
Barkley w
Was enough - don’t sell pickers!

Thing is those 3 wanted to get away, so we had no choice, and 2 of them were honest enough to be open about it, Picko hasnt said anything, if he sells him, well ill be gutted, but all the season tickets are sold I guess so he can do what he wants

Thing is those 3 wanted to get away, so we had no choice, and 2 of them were honest enough to be open about it, Picko hasnt said anything, if he sells him, well ill be gutted, but all the season tickets are sold I guess so he can do what he wants

I agree with you. I haven't been playing as close attention to the day to day rumors regarding the team with the world cup, mostly because I hope we don't buy someone for 70 plus off a tourney performance but is this a thing over there?

Has there been talk of selling pickford? I wouldn't be surprised but I haven't seen rumors yet.

I agree with you. I haven't been playing as close attention to the day to day rumors regarding the team with the world cup, mostly because I hope we don't buy someone for 70 plus off a tourney performance but is this a thing over there?

Has there been talk of selling pickford? I wouldn't be surprised but I haven't seen rumors yet.
No rumors of selling Pickford, but people are taking it for granted we will now because we need to sell players before we can buy, I just can't see us making the same mistake we have made in the past, but then again I've said that before.

It's appeared in a few places mate, I can see the logic however unpalatable it is.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back