Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Sounds like rs wummery to me tbh.
But given our form of the last 28yrs I'd have to put a fiver on it as a fallback outsider bet.
Because, sadly, this is Everton - and you just never can tell.
I've been banging on for a while as to how our net debt blew out over 2018 fin yr (despite making what I forecast to be a big profit of 50mio odd, our cash flow was, I reckon, negative 50 million).
The damage wrought by Fatty Koeman and Gormless Walsh's profligate and parlous spending will take a while to repair

No one is going to pay a massive fee for Pickford on the back of one world cup.
Not sure I agree on that mate, dont forgot we paid what some think was a massive fee based on what he did for a team that got relegated, just depends on if the money clubs need a keeper, one thing that makes me think no on might is he dosent have CL experience but the fact he seems relaxed playing in the world cup makes me think he could treat any level of football with the same amount of confidence

Actually, taking into account payouts to Fatty Koeman, Gormless Walsh and Gravy Sam, our cash flow was more likely negative 60mio and profit more like 37mio. Negative cash flow is ok occasionally if the resulting balance sheet entry (i.e debt or equity injection) has a corresponding quality, future income/profit garnering asset against it...Everton's doesn't...we purchased rubbish.
Moshiri must be spewing

Our wage bill was 106m last accounts im pretty sure.
Amortisation has been flung in there. It's unworthy of discussion.

Wages before Moshiri
2015 £68M
2016 £74M
Wages after Moshiri
2017 £91M

Net spend in two seasons before Moshiri arrived
Seasons 2014/15 and 2015/16 = £64M
Net spend in two seasons after Moshiri arrived
Seasons 2016/17 and 2017/18 = £78M

Ergo: Moshiri has barely shifted the dial here. He is a flim-flam man and the jury is in on that now.

Wages before Moshiri
2015 £68M
2016 £74M
Wages after Moshiri
2017 £91M

Ergo: Moshiri has barely shifted the dial here. He is a flim-flam man and the jury is in on that now.

Those figures are, with respect Dave, complete bollocks.

Wages before Moshiri
2015 £68M
2016 £74M
Wages after Moshiri
2017 £91M

Numbers-wise, I think you're making things up there mate

Actually, taking into account payouts to Fatty Koeman, Gormless Walsh and Gravy Sam, our cash flow was more likely negative 60mio and profit more like 37mio. Negative cash flow is ok occasionally if the resulting balance sheet entry (i.e debt or equity injection) has a corresponding quality, future income/profit garnering asset against it...Everton's doesn't...we purchased rubbish.
Moshiri must be spewing

He hired them all and especially in Walsh he’s had a stinker and the balme is at his own feet.

Wages before Moshiri
2015 £68M
2016 £74M
Wages after Moshiri
2017 £91M

Shockingly, there is more to his Everton contributions than transfer fees and players wages.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back