Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
When you say other stuff, do you mean, wages.

Where do you think I got my figures from if not the accounts?

LOL

View attachment 47748
Lol. You do see wages and salaries there dont you?

That's the comparative figure. Now go and look at the 2016/2015/2014 figures and you'll see a rise in line with the tv cash hike when you compare them to the 2017 figure of £92M (the first wages figures post tv hike).

You actually think this carpetbagger is funding this club out of his own pocket?

Please tell me you dont.

Lol. You do see wages and salaries there dont you?

That's the comparative figure. Now go and look at the 2016/2015/2014 figures and you'll see a rise in line with the tv cash hike when you compare them to the 2017 figure of £92M (the first wages figures post tv hike).

You actually think this carpetbagger is funding this club out of his own pocket?

Please tell me you dont.

Im sorry Dave, but im just utterly speechless here, you cant even read.

80m purchase price
45m in debts
40m on Agent fees
52m on managers comp
20m on land
280m in player purchases
220m on wages

737m total outlay

160m in player sales
290 in revenue

450m total incomings

287million English pounds

We are done here.

See you in other threads.

Im sorry Dave, but im just utterly speechless here, you cant even read.

80m purchase price
45m in debts
40m on Agent fees
52m on managers comp
20m on land
280m in player purchases
220m on wages

737m total outlay

160m in player sales
290 in revenue

450m total incomings

287million English pounds

We are done here.

See you in other threads.
Oh please. We've been over that cobblers before.

*Noted you've shifted away from the wage issue though.

Oh please. We've been over that cobblers before.

*Noted you've shifted away from the wage issue though.

Dave ive just linked the clubs actual accounts and you are still disputing my figures, theres not a lot more I can do really.

Its there quite plainly in black and white, I realise you are trying to ignore the total wages figure, like for some reason we play in Monaco or we are Rangers and we dont have to pay NI or Tax, but I wont keep making the same point over and over again when ive already proven my point.

Good day to you Sir.

Dave ive just linked the clubs actual accounts and you are still disputing my figures, theres not a lot more I can do really.

Its there quite plainly in black and white, I realise you are trying to ignore the total wages figure, like for some reason we play in Monaco or we are Rangers and we dont have to pay NI or Tax, but I wont keep making the same point over and over again when ive already proven my point.

Good day to you Sir.
I think ultimately we both see what's going on here: me asking you whether you think the carpet bagger is putting his own cash into Everton and you avoiding it by showing me all the cash paid out by the club itself on wages, fees, agents bills, VAT etc etc.

Please answer the question.

I think ultimately we both see what's going on here: me asking you whether you think the carpet bagger is putting his own cash into Everton and you avoiding it by showing me all the cash paid out by the club itself on wages, fees, agents bills, VAT etc etc.

Please answer the question.

Ive just given you a run down above, sure my figures arent cast iron, of course, but they give a rough idea of the level of investment.

So to answer your question, yes, I am 99% certain that Farhad Moshiri has put money into this club, more than any other person in our entire history.

Your figures really do not match up, you claim we have only spent the TV money increase, despite sacking and appointing 3 managers, despite our wage bill increasing by 60m over 2 years and despite us still having a positive net spend.

Put it this way, if he hasnt invested a single penny, there is defo a magic money tree at the bottom of FF.

"The Club’s major shareholder has provided an interest-free loan of £105m (subsequently increased to £150m post year-end). The shareholder loan is to be repaid at a date to be agreed by Everton and Bluesky Capital Limited, a company controlled by Mr Moshiri. In accordance with FRS 102, the loan has therefore been classified as equity. Loan arrangement fees of £525,000 have been deducted from equity. This funding has been used during the year to, amongst other things, eliminate the Club’s long-term debt by repaying the entire other loans balance and paying exceptional items. In addition, this funding has also allowed continued investment into the playing squad and also capital expenditure projects."

http://www.evertonfc.com/content/club/shareholders-association/statement-of-accounts - go to 2017

"The Club" didn't pay out shat. Moshiri did.

"The Club’s major shareholder has provided an interest-free loan of £105m (subsequently increased to £150m post year-end). The shareholder loan is to be repaid at a date to be agreed by Everton and Bluesky Capital Limited, a company controlled by Mr Moshiri. In accordance with FRS 102, the loan has therefore been classified as equity. Loan arrangement fees of £525,000 have been deducted from equity. This funding has been used during the year to, amongst other things, eliminate the Club’s long-term debt by repaying the entire other loans balance and paying exceptional items. In addition, this funding has also allowed continued investment into the playing squad and also capital expenditure projects."

http://www.evertonfc.com/content/club/shareholders-association/statement-of-accounts - go to 2017

"The Club" didn't pay out shat. Moshiri did.

Carpet bagger doh.

Ive just given you a run down above, sure my figures arent cast iron, of course, but they give a rough idea of the level of investment.

So to answer your question, yes, I am 99% certain that Farhad Moshiri has put money into this club, more than any other person in our entire history.

Your figures really do not match up, you claim we have only spent the TV money increase, despite sacking and appointing 3 managers, despite our wage bill increasing by 60m over 2 years and despite us still having a positive net spend.

Put it this way, if he hasnt invested a single penny, there is defo a magic money tree at the bottom of FF.

It's simple mate, and you're avoiding it:

Wages and fees have been taken care of by incoming player sale cash and tv cash.

The debt he bought up is now our debt TO HIM. He;ll get that back in one form or another. That is part of his INVESTMENT.

Honest to God, I doubt there's another poster on the forum who actually believes that this feller is pumping a penny into this club. Maybe you think he;s a Jack Walker type benefactor?

Wages and fees have been taken care of by incoming player sale cash and tv cash.

The debt he bought up is now our debt TO HIM. He;ll get that back in one form or another. That is part of his INVESTMENT.

Honest to God, I doubt there's another poster on the forum who actually believs that this feller is pumping a penny into this club. Maybe you think he;s a Jack Walker type benefactor?

At no point have I said hes pumping money into the club, I clearly said invested.

He will get every penny back.

Honest to God, I doubt there's another poster on the forum who actually believes that this feller is pumping a penny into this club. Maybe you think he;s a Jack Walker type benefactor?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back