Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
His governance of this club has been horrendous. Beginning of the end for him now, I feel.

No movement on the stadium
No spending on players
No communication

The portents are ominous.
Why don’t you work on facts mate? I could add “yet” to all 3 sentences yet. We have a coach who is going to improve our players and a well respected DoF going about his business quietly. No communication on the stadium yet because there’s nothing to communicate. The club are looking at financing options so they’re not restricted long term by the city council. It’s all positive mate. Why don’t wait for facts before jumping in with your negativity?

Why don’t you work on facts mate? I could add “yet” to all 3 sentences yet. We have a coach who is going to improve our players and a well respected DoF going about his business quietly. No communication on the stadium yet because there’s nothing to communicate. The club are looking at financing options so they’re not restricted long term by the city council. It’s all positive mate. Why don’t wait for facts before jumping in with your negativity?
I think you're setting me up (and you;re not alone in this, btw) as an Aunt Sally. If you think there isn't widespread concern about what's happened to this club in the last two years you really are kidding yourself.

This club is a poorly run organisation. It lacks any sort of clearly defined governance structure as far as I can see. The reconfiguration of boardroom personnel a few weeks back was a a sickener. The promotion of no marks to key roles a joke. The owner himself is undoubtedly, in my eyes, a wrongun. He's looked clueless and leaden footed throughout, and the issues concerning this stadium build alarm me - not the least of which is his plan to pile circa £600M in debt onto us.

Brands and Silva are tasked with holding the line for the club by getting improbable success on the pitch. Theylre being asked to cut the squad to the bone and make us better. That's impossible. I'm afraid anyone believeing that less means more in this case is living in a fools paradise.

People taking their heads out of the sand.

Moshiri is probably best looking at selling his shares surely some rich Qatari fella will have them.

I don’t see Pickford going this summer so who is the asset that will be sold for a considerable profit this window?

Stones, Barkley, Lukaku all gone, who else is there? I really hope there are some surprises because it feels a chore supporting us sometimes and want that to change for the better.

I think you're setting me up (and you;re not alone in this, btw) as an Aunt Sally. If you think there isn't widespread concern about what's happened to this club in the last two years you really are kidding yourself.

This club is a poorly run organisation. It lacks any sort of clearly defined governance structure as far as I can see. The reconfiguration of boardroom personnel a few weeks back was a a sickener. The promotion of no marks to key roles a joke. The owner himself is undoubtedly, in my eyes, a wrongun. He's looked clueless and leaden footed throughout, and the issues concerning this stadium build alarm me - not the least of which is his plan to pile circa £600M in debt onto us.

Brands and Silva are tasked with holding the line for the club by getting improbable success on the pitch. Theylre being asked to cut the squad to the bone and make us better. That's impossible. I'm afraid anyone believeing that less means more in this case is living in a fools paradise.

lollollollol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back