Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Thank you for clarification Esk.
Any chance you can use your talents to convince our pending new major shareholder to build a new ground on the waterfront ;)

Haha I'm hoping he doesn't need anyone to persuade him, I'm pretty sure he has his own ideas.

It is my personal opinion that's all
A very literalist stance though, where everything under discussion has to be admitted by parties that are first hand to the subject matter and also backed up by documentary evidence.
@mrs the esk - "I think it's going to rain tonight"
@The Esk - "Where is your proof, I require you to put forward a full meteorological forecast by accredited parties. Even then I refuse to discuss this uncertain outcome until it's occurred"

A very literalist stance though, where everything under discussion has to be admitted by parties that are first hand to the subject matter and also backed up by documentary evidence.
@The Esk - "Where is your proof, I require you to put forward a full meteorological forecast by accredited parties. Even then I refuse to discuss this uncertain outcome until it's occurred"

Totally correct.

In business and in the case of making allegations though it has to be like that, otherwise you never know where you are at.

Specifically with the allegations relating to Everton there is no proof, and if the allegations made were correct the implications for individuals, the club and anyone else involved are so huge but for so little benefit. The onus must be on those making the allegations to provide the evidence or otherwise cease making the allegations.

....I don't know what happened with the Gregg and Earl dealings but my understanding is that's increasingly behind us now. I'm not so naive to believe there is often shenanigans in business but I suspect we now have a 'proper' entrepreneur at the helm and that the future looks very bright.

Tbh mate think @The Esk has far more sense than to pick a fight with @mrs the esk!

Totally correct.

Think you missed out the follow on from that coversation mate

@mrs the esk "I think you will find it is going to rain and your going to accept my word that it is without question, otherwise no more esky friskyness in the bedroom for a month and little esk can stay in mr esks pants for the the forseeable future"
@The Esk "yes dear, i will make sure to take the dog for a walk right now then as to avoid tonights rain"

Think you missed out the follow on from that coversation mate

@mrs the esk "I think you will find it is going to rain and your going to accept my word that it is without question, otherwise no more esky friskyness in the bedroom for a month and little esk can stay in mr esks pants for the the forseeable future"
@The Esk "yes dear, i will make sure to take the dog for a walk right now then as to avoid tonights rain"

No mate...

lollol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back