Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Literally, just dawned on me, so soz if this was pointed out days ago, but this being a longer term deal than we thought, as in Bill was chatting to him ages ago, puts the Stones stance last summer into a slightly different light doesnt it?

Maybe a show of how ambitious we are, look we kept hold of Stones now imagine what we could do with you on board kind of thing?

Nowt to do with sexism mate, just happen to know @mrs the esk a bit and, unless you're sure of your facts and mentally on your toes, not a person you'd pick a fight with!

*hopes that distracts from prying questions about my recent trips to Caribbean islands with dodgy finance practices...
*Free advice - use the Marshall Islands instead- fervent nose tapping.

Literally, just dawned on me, so soz if this was pointed out days ago, but this being a longer term deal than we thought, as in Bill was chatting to him ages ago, puts the Stones stance last summer into a slightly different light doesnt it?

Not really mate, 8 weeks ago we were still talking to dem yanks, so nothing was agreed till end of Jan IMO.

Kenwright this Green that, Moshiri this Usmanov that. Seriously are you actually a blue like? Constantly trying to find bad in something that's in your head? Fans like you that are dragging this club down with allegations you simply can't back with proof.
Our guy has been working hand in glove with an oligarch for 20 years who spent 6 years in the gulag for fraud, and people are saying its a relief we got rid of Earl and Green cos they were dodgy? You couldn't make it up

You're an absolute weirdo.

You are not a Everton fan anyone who searches through your post history will find nothing positive to say about Everton

So you're either a wum a poor one at that

Or you literally have a miserable life and you dont actually know the meaning of support
I'm curious, Superfan, what would it take for a prospective owner to do before you said 'Jeez, he sounds a bit dodgy, I'm not sure we'd want his money near he club'

Our guy has been working hand in glove with an oligarch for 20 years who spent 6 years in the gulag for fraud, and people are saying its a relief we got rid of Earl and Green cos they were dodgy? You couldn't make it up

Green was never involved internally in the club, he may have given Kenwright a loan but that's as far as it goes.

Keep telling yourself the same things and you'll eventually believe them.

As for Usmanov he's not involved with Moshiri at Everton, until you can prove he is, i couldn't care less about what he's done.

So there you go.

Usmanov, 58, rewarded Moshiri, 56, for years of service as an adviser and confidant in 2008, granting him a 10 percent stake in Gallagher Holding Ltd..

Metalloinvest is worth at least $16 billion, valuing Moshiri’s share at a minimum of $800 million. The company values itself at as much as $20 billion, Chief Executive Officer Eduard Potapov said in February.

Its currently worth $800m, not a billion pounds, in 2008, it was only worth $200m.

I'm curious, Superfan, what would it take for a prospective owner to do before you said 'Jeez, he sounds a bit dodgy, I'm not sure we'd want his money near he club'
He would actually have to do somethin dodgy for me to say that.. and guess what there's hardly a "dodgy" thing about him.

He is an accountant who worked well took his chances in business and invests his money smartly.

As much as. You'd love for him to be dodgy and corrupt, he isn't.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back