Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

You're an absolute weirdo.

You are not a Everton fan anyone who searches through your post history will find nothing positive to say about Everton

So you're either a wum a poor one at that

Or you literally have a miserable life and you dont actually know the meaning of support

You reckon that scrounging around to find a 5 year old article about the business partner of our new owner is weird behaviour, some may say almost cult like behaviour mate?

Hmmm... Sexism and PoPist. How many other crimes are being concealed from us?
Nowt to do with sexism mate, just happen to know @mrs the esk a bit and, unless you're sure of your facts and mentally on your toes, not a person you'd pick a fight with!

*hopes that distracts from prying questions about my recent trips to Caribbean islands with dodgy finance practices...

Plus it is a really poorly written piece, never a fan of a writer who does a piece and one of the principle sources he uses to back up his article is a book he has written himself years earlier.
I think you will find the author was the former ambassador of Uzbek, which is where our man is based

Didn't he?
So that billion pound he gave to his accountant was strictly on the level was it?
Thank god for that

Kenwright this Green that, Moshiri this Usmanov that. Seriously are you actually a blue like? Constantly trying to find bad in something that's in your head? Fans like you that are dragging this club down with allegations you simply can't back with proof.

Literally, just dawned on me, so soz if this was pointed out days ago, but this being a longer term deal than we thought, as in Bill was chatting to him ages ago, puts the Stones stance last summer into a slightly different light doesnt it?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back