Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The day he bought his own Arsenal shares back off Moshiri for hard cash was the day Usmanov became involved in Everton football club and he’s still involved

Well we know about the FF support but we have no knowledge of anything else. If there is anything in fact but perhaps we are playing a very close game of poker and keeping the cards close to the chest!

In all seriousness can you imagine the conversation
FM :Alisher will you buy my Arsenal shares for cash
AU: Of course I will Farad , what will you do with the money
FM:I want to buy Everton , build a new stadium and turn them into a top 4 club.
AU :That’s great , then we will both have a club in the top 4
FM :Sorry to break it to you but it’s Arsenals place in the top 4 Everton are after and that will impact negatively on the price of your Arsenal shares.

There was and still is a plan in place from day one
Well that’s my humble opinion
I do agree though they are and will continue to play their cards close to their chest

In all seriousness can you imagine the conversation
FM :Alisher will you buy my Arsenal shares for cash
AU: Of course I will Farad , what will you do with the money
FM:I want to buy Everton , build a new stadium and turn them into a top 4 club.
AU :That’s great , then we will both have a club in the top 4
FM :Sorry to break it to you but it’s Arsenals place in the top 4 Everton are after and that will impact negatively on the price of your Arsenal shares.

There was and still is a plan in place from day one
Well that’s my humble opinion
I do agree though they are and will continue to play their cards close to their chest

Beg pardon on your post but is looks like Spurs are already seeing Arsenal off.

Does this still happen anywhere in the stadium?

Asking for a friend that currently pays for this...
No but I could let you have the phone numbers of ladies who live in Dublin who advertise this and other services openly on the tinternet interwebby thing
When I read watersports I thought
How the hell could you get a jetski in a 2 bed apt lol lol

No but I could let you have the phone numbers of ladies who live in Dublin who advertise this and other services openly on the tinternet interwebby thing
When I read watersports I thought
How the hell could you get a jetski in a 2 bed apt lollol
And the Donald may be coming to Dublin next month too.. err watersports or golf I mean.

The day he bought his own Arsenal shares back off Moshiri for hard cash was the day Usmanov became involved in Everton football club and he’s still involved

This is all getting a bit Phil Green like for me.

That was all true as well.
Remember the infamous sailing around the med looking for Keith Wyness.
You couldn’t make it up.

I reckon we will see Mr Usmanov at Goodison in the near future, purely as a guest of Mr Moshiri, of course.

I reckon Farhad would be a hoot to have dinner with. Especially if he was tipsy. I reckon all that talk of voodoo was just the tip of a wild and strange iceberg of crazy ideas and philosophies.

Alisher not so much, I reckon he's more taciturn - potentially to the point of thinking him grumpy if you didn't know about his heart of gold.

Blue Bill would bore the tits off me with his long winded yarns.

Therefore, I'm backing the Mosh as the public face of Everton FC.

I'm bored at work. Can you tell?

I reckon Farhad would be a hoot to have dinner with. Especially if he was tipsy. I reckon all that talk of voodoo was just the tip of a wild and strange iceberg of crazy ideas and philosophies.

Alisher not so much, I reckon he's more taciturn - potentially to the point of thinking him grumpy if you didn't know about his heart of gold.

Blue Bill would bore the tits off me with his long winded yarns.

Therefore, I'm backing the Mosh as the public face of Everton FC.

I'm bored at work. Can you tell?

He’s our Brick Tamland.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back